Better club vehicles system

Started by Joshy, May 30, 2014, 00:22

Joshy

Right now, only club leaders may purchase a vehicle using club funds. I feel this could be improved by letting club members freely donate their cars to the club.

This should be done by allowing the use of /sharevehicle and /unsharevehicle commands like before. The existing system of buying vehicles using club funds should be kept, so we have this;

• player vehicle

• can be freely (un)shared at any time with /sharevehicle and /unsharevehicle
    • can be used by owner or players who know password, and club members if shared
    • is bought / sold with player money

• club-funded vehicle

• shared to the club that purchased it, cannot be (un)shared again
    • can be used by club members + purchaser
    • is bought / sold with club funds
    • purchaser can buy the vehicle from the club and convert it to a player vehicle

Compared to club vehicles now, the idea of club-funded vehicle is basically the same, however this suggestion allows players to buy the vehicle from the club.

tl;dr: allow /sharevehicle and /unsharevehicle for player vehicles, vehicles bought with club funds have to be bought by player first before they can be reshared.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Tyler

I like this suggestion because it doesn't limit you to just work for one club and allows you to have the choice to either earn a bonus for the club or yourself.

Keeping the ability to buy vehicles from club funds for leaders will still be useful as clubs earn funds from missions completed using their vehicles which can be used to buy more vehicles.

Another idea I have for club funds is the ability to auto-insure club vehicles bought from funds like auto-renewing the base as it will allow members to repair the vehicle after use.

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Ethan

I think this is the way it should have been in the beginning of shared/club vehicles...

I like this new way because like Tyler said you can choose which club you can get money for, and you can also still use it for yourself. I still think there should be some kind of guidelines laid out.
privately bought vehicle can stay private or shared to a specific club and can be unshared at any time, and then vehicles bought with club funds will stay with the specific club only.  I like it, nice idea Josh

Hobo

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

bazingashane0

Yep loving this idea it will make it alot better  :like:

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

sardarji

You can share and unshare your private vehicles to any club any time, right ?
Sounds great!

And if you want to unshare a club vehicle you need to buy it to make it a private vehicle ?

Both are great idea and i fully support them.

Benny

Yep, sharing and unsharing vehicles should be brought back! :like:
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

TheSandman

Quote from: Joshy on May 30, 2014, 00:22
      [li$i]club-funded vehicle

• purchaser can buy the vehicle from the club and convert it to a player vehicle
      [/li][/list]
      If this can be approved before its done, then +1 to the suggestion.
      25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

I agree. It should have stayed this way in the first place.

I'd also like to suggest a change about the bonus with shared vehicle.
      Why not let every club decide for themselves?
      Make an option in the club menu (available for founder only for example) that would define how the bonus should be split. For example 70% for the club and 30% for the player, 60% player and 40% club and so on.
      That would encourage people to actually work in club vehicles if they knew that they would be able to earn something more than using a public vehicle.

sardarji

Quote from: FaZe1337Sajmon420PL on May 30, 2014, 16:09

Make an option in the club menu (available for founder only for example) that would define how the bonus should be split. For example 70% for the club and 30% for the player, 60% player and 40% club and so on.
      That would encourage people to actually work in club vehicles if they knew that they would be able to earn something more than using a public vehicle.
      But then every club will try to get maximum profit and they will set a ratio in which they get maximum money. And because of this some players may stop using club vehicles as they will get less money.

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Quote from: sardarji on May 30, 2014, 16:22

But then every club will try to get maximum profit and they will set a ratio in which they get maximum money. And because of this some players may stop using club vehicles as they will get less money.
      As of now you get no bonus for using a club vehicle. Or did I miss something?

Ethan

Quote from: FaZe1337Sajmon420PL on May 30, 2014, 16:24
      bonuses for using club vehicles have always gone to the club

sardarji

Quote from: FaZe1337Sajmon420PL on May 30, 2014, 16:24
      Quote from: sardarji on May 30, 2014, 16:22

My bad i thought money you get for mission completing gets split up, not the owned vehicle bonus money.Sorry... If thats the suggestion i am up for it +1

Twido

Just a question.
      Club-vehicles will get insured by club money?

if yes then
      good suggestion  :like:

else

maybe :/

[hide= Just a rule]
      Quote from: Mick88
      Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
      [/hide]

Xero

Will the player know if he/she sells the vehicle like once the vehicle is shared it automatically becomes available to sale and can be bought without the person sharing it know?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
      Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
      Email:
      Verification:
      Please leave this box empty:
      Type the letters shown in the picture
      Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
      What is the server name?:
      What is 7 + 4?:
      Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview