News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

I need some help guys

Started by Benny, May 05, 2014, 19:36

Benny

Sup!

So i was playing with some mods lately, now i uninstalled some parts of it so that i could keep the ones that i really want.
Now i only have one problem, that is all the trees in game are white, no texture but they still have the old look the one from the mod.
Since i don't want to reinstall the whole thing just to fix that, and i know its a problem in gta3.img but could you guys help me find all the files that change the look of all the trees and plants in game? I looked a bit and didn't find anything.
I only need those original files and then it should be fine.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

sardarji

I dont know much about these stuff. But which files did you replaced ? I can give you original files if it may help.

Benny

When i installed the mod i replaced almost all the files in gta sa and added alot of new ones. Basicly i don't know wich files are cousing this problem, i think there are some in gta3.img but am not sure if its only there.
Im asking you guys to help me find the names of the files, i have an original gta3.img already.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

ihatetn931

Quote from: Benny on May 05, 2014, 19:45
When i installed the mod i replaced almost all the files in gta sa and added alot of new ones. Basicly i don't know wich files are cousing this problem, i think there are some in gta3.img but am not sure if its only there.
Im asking you guys to help me find the names of the files, i have an original gta3.img already.

Could go through the mod files and look for a file that has the tree texture, then get the orginal and put it in your gta3.img. To narrow it down, it would be a.txd file for textures, prolly with "tree" in the name.

Same with the .dff files.

Or you can start over and only insert the mods you want

Benny

Its funny heh, you install the mod, all of them by simply replacing all the files in GTA sa directori and in gta3.img so i actually don't know wich files they are, and i uninstalled mods of them by replacing the files with the ones i got before.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

ihatetn931

Quote from: Benny on May 05, 2014, 19:56
Its funny heh, you install the mod, all of them by simply replacing all the files in GTA sa directori and in gta3.img so i actually don't know wich files they are, and i uninstalled mods of them by replacing the files with the ones i got before.

You can't open the mod archive, or what ever format it's in and check which files are in the mod?...The .dff and .txd will have the same name

Ethan

check in your \models\grass. there is a file called plant1.txd. it shows what the texture of the tree is and see if you replaced that file in the img itself or you never put it in the proper folder. There are also grass.dff files that go in that folder as well:
grass0_1.dff thru grass0_4, grass1_1 thru grass1_4, grass2_1 thru grass2_4, grass3_1 thru grass3_4, and plant1.dff.  18 files in the models\grass folder

Benny

Quote from: ihatetn931 on May 05, 2014, 19:58
Quote from: Benny on May 05, 2014, 19:56

You can't open the mod archive, or what ever format it's in and check which files are in the mod?...The .dff and .txd will have the same name
As i said you download already a modded version of the GTA San Andreasfolder so you onyl repalce it with the one you have.

This is the mod btw:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/n35m8brsxa5z03b/Robert%27s+Overhaul+for+SAMP+V1.1.rar

@Ethan i already repalced all the filesin grass with original ones, it sadly didn't help.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

sardarji

You can do one thing. Copy your current gta3.img to a new folder then replace your img with a fresh new img and then go ig.

Make sure if its the img that causing it or the files you replaced in main folder.

Benny

This is how it looks

I managed to fix some of them but some are still white... i think they are not a part of gta3.img since i replaced all the files in just now.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Goldy.

This might help you with something.take a look in this topic
* Dobby
: - Dont provide links to other SAMP Server sites.

Dobby

Re-install gta :) you should learn to have 2 directories :P one for modding/testing mods and the other for the "proper" install if you like.

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Benny

Quote from: Dobby on May 05, 2014, 21:03
Re-install gta :) you should learn to have 2 directories :P one for modding/testing mods and the other for the "proper" install if you like.

I said i won't do that since it works perfectly fine, just some trees are white, have no texture. I just have to find the problem.
And i don't have to learn anything, nab.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

ihatetn931

Quote from: Benny on May 06, 2014, 14:32
Quote from: Dobby on May 05, 2014, 21:03

I said i won't do that since it works perfectly fine, just some trees are white, have no texture. I just have to find the problem.
And i don't have to learn anything, nab.

Could always load up a map editor and manually find the trees that are white, maybe the map editor will give you the file names

Benny

You mean the samp map editor?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

ihatetn931

Quote from: Benny on May 06, 2014, 14:59
You mean the samp map editor?

Either that or mta map editor, i think each one gives the model names but then again i could be wrong, it's been awhile since i've used either one of them

Dobby

They do. Open a new map and find & add the broke objects hit save , open up the .map and you'll see the object(s). It may have changed since I last saw it
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Benny

I think the mod added alot of new trees and textures because in mta i found alot of new trees.
Anyway i will put in a new gta3.img and install the mods since i dont' want to play with this anymore.

@Dobby could you tell me what files do i need to replace in that mod so i only replace the roads? Please and thank you.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Dobby

Quote from: Benny on May 06, 2014, 19:48
@Dobby could you tell me what files do i need to replace in that mod so i only replace the roads? Please and thank you.

You'd have to open the img file he provides in the download link, or choose a different GTA SA installation and grab the names of the roads

Benny

Thats the thing, i don't know the names...
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS