News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Desperately need help

Started by Vinny, April 29, 2014, 23:13

Vinny

Quote from: Supreme on May 06, 2014, 11:03
Remove all files, all samp stuff, also make sure to remove kebab.
After that install the game in other drive if you have (C: or D:), and also name the folder different (example GTA SA2), then install samp.
Last thing you can try is compatibility mode.

Did the job for me a while back when I fucked GTA up.
the thing is sa-mp doesnt even start if samp and gta sa are not on compatibility mode. Will have to install the game on my 16 Gb usb drive.

Quote from: sardarji on May 06, 2014, 11:01
lol i did, idk how i missed it.

I think win8 is causing this.
This might help....

QuoteWhen I tried playing on the PC using Windows 8, it would never load; I then realized I had "safe mode" on and when I disabled it, everything ran smoothly.

QuoteAre you sure you've tried the Compatibility fix correctly? Have you tried putting it in Windows 98 / Windows Me Compatibility mode? Click Apply and then OK.

Post in Samp forums maybe ?

Edit:
Found something while searching in google..
QuoteOn my research you have to right click sa-mp go to properties / compatibility and run it windows xp service pack 3 and rename the GTA San Andreas folder. Rename anything you want.

btw are you sure you are using a clean, without any mods SA ?
you won't find a cleaner install there is absolutely no mods and i tried 2 different install, one of them has worked for the last 4 years, and everything always worked fine on Windows 8 since september 2013. Otherwise YES i did try all the compatibility options etc.
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

ihatetn931

To fix that compatibility issues, you could change the secuirty on the gta user folder, don't think you need to change the actual secuirty on the gta root folder.

Just make it so you user account has full acccess.

Mostly when you need to run somthing as an admin or in compatibility mode, is cause of the UAC. Or the game just won't run on a newer os, which isn't an issue with gta since it runs just fine on any os.

You should have 2 users Your Admin user and then just a normal user, should only have to edit the normal user.

Admin: Adminstrators (PCNAME/Admin)
User: Users (PCNAME/Users)

Just right click on the folder, click propties, go to the secuirty tab click edit then click on users and check mark "Full Control" It may also fix your crash issue.

Dobby

If you don't manage to fix this I'll help you via skype when you're / me are free next
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Vinny

Quote from: ihatetn931 on May 06, 2014, 13:50
Just right click on the folder, click propties, go to the secuirty tab click edit then click on users and check mark "Full Control" It may also fix your crash issue.

"ContrĂ´le totale" is checked, still doesn't work
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

RaceRX

You are a very troubled man.

..Try smashing your computer with two different sledgehammers simultaneously. Must be timed to extreme perfection or it will give you a virus.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice