hydrangea ban appeal

Started by hydrangea, April 28, 2014, 16:37

hydrangea

Player name: Ban ID: Time and date of ban: 2014-04-28 15:12:58
Reason of ban: teleport hack
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Smokey (anti-cheat)

What actually was happening:
I was doing mission, and diver my securicar from wet county  but cause my network not very well so the ping was a little high... so the road was lost road, when I dropped into water the road way load .. so sadly my car was disappear and I was got stuck in the middle of the road....  and i really dont know why i was transformat ls gas station... sorry for me poor English...and  thank you for take you time  

Screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/VPRGB13.png?1?9447

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

hydrangea

Last night I upload the wrong photos,this is the right screenshot.

hydrangea

Dobby

Not sure if this helps him any, but I've done this a few times using admin cars to sink myself in wc. You'll surface somewhere around where he is on the screenshot. It's possible I'd say, if the road was to disappear for the same to happen to him. I can provide proof if you wish :)
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

TheSandman

Dobby why did you sticky this xD

Unbanned.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)