News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

ihatetn931's Trailer Edits

Started by ihatetn931, April 20, 2014, 17:59

ihatetn931

The money i get from linkbucks will be going to funding for a laptop so i can model while on the road.

So since i've got in to modding again, i decided to edit trailers as i use them, i thought i would post my first trailer edit since i started modding again, Any trailer edits i do i will post in this topic.

Artic 1 Edit

Pictures
[spoiler]

Why the pics Came out like that i have no idea but as long as you can see the trailer then i don't give a shit
[/spoiler]

Edits Made
[spoiler]
What i did to this Artic 1

• I made it longer ofcourse
  • Added better rims on it
  • Added the lights (i could make these flash with the blinkers but since trailers aren't coded to flash i found it poinltess so i didn't add it)
  • Those things that are on top of the artics i suppose are suppose to be Reefers so i removed one of them since there was officaly 2 of them and put the other one in the nose of the trailer (where it should be)
  • The UVW Mappin may be off on some of the random logos, i haven't been able to test them all.
  • Added a Sign on the doors of the trailer in the back.
[/spoiler]

Downloads
[spoiler]
There is a .rar file and for the people that don't have winrar there is also a .zip file
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6zjGFgzocUrSGQ4YWZXZDhOdFU&usp=sharing
If you wanna support my hard work on this mod and don't mind waiting 5 seconds then use this link
http://www.linkbucks.com/TFd5
If you find any bugs, please if you do not mind post them here and i will get them fixed as soon as i can
[/spoiler]

Changelog
[spoiler]
V1.0A
Adjusted some collisons
Fixed the trailer stands as i noticed there was a gap when they were down
V1.0 Offical Release
Version Info Anything with a letter after it just means i have fixed bugs, if the number itself goes up i added some new stuff
[/spoiler]

Plans
[spoiler]
To do the original sized artic with the same edits for people that don't like long trailers.
Adding the blinkers (if trailers get scripted to blink)
Better reflections
More logos (i may do custom logos for clubs)
Making High poly and low poly for each one
....will put more if i come up with any, if you have any suggestions feel free to suggest it
[/spoiler]

Let me remind you, this is an alpha verison of the trailer, it is not compelete so there will be bugs, it is usable tho and pulls just fine. I thought i would relase an as is verison since i got work today and won't be home for the next couple of days

Petro Trailer Edit

Pictures
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Edits Made
[spoiler]
What i did to this Petro Trailer

• I made it longer ofcourse
  • Added better rims on it
  • Made the back lights work as they should(i could make these flash with the blinkers but since trailers aren't coded to flash i found it poinltess so i didn't add it)
[/li][li]Added another dummy "taillights2" It originally only had taillights[/li][/list]
[/li][li]Made the textures on the steps of the ladded the diamond plate that's on the part where the ladder connects at the top[/li]
[/list]
[/spoiler]

Downloads
[spoiler]
There is a .rar file and for the people that don't have winrar there is also a .zip file
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6zjGFgzocUreXd0Zy1wc2pkbWM&usp=sharing
If you wanna support my hard work on this mod and don't mind waiting 5 seconds then use this link
http://www.linkbucks.com/UXBJ
If you find any bugs, please if you do not mind post them here and i will get them fixed as soon as i can
[/spoiler]

Changelog
[spoiler]
V0.1 Alpha Release
Version Info Anything with a letter after it just means i have fixed bugs, if the number itself goes up i added some new stuff
[/spoiler]

Plans
[spoiler]
I ran out of ideas, if you have any please feel free to suggest them

[/spoiler]

Ethan

nice job... could you make more pics so we see difference from more angles?

ihatetn931

Quote from: Ethan on April 20, 2014, 22:42
nice job... could you make more pics so we see difference from more angles?

Sure

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

ihatetn931

Updates
V1.0A
Adjusted some collisons
Fixed the trailer stands as i noticed there was a gap when they were down

Taz_Brock

I like the RT if it had twin stacks and make them kinda over sized. And no bull bar. But those trailers are nice!

Spekter

That Roadtrain looks neat

ihatetn931

The road train is an old project from back in the day when I use to play on the sever before my account got deleted. I'm still deciding what else I wanna do with it. Its really high in poly so if you don't have a decent PC and around a bunch a road trains it may cause you to lagg

I haven't done anything to the Arctic I think that's 3 but I plan on making it a flat bed with random loads

Posted from the seat of a freightliner on the road only 242 miles till home woo hoo

Spekter

Quote from: ihatetn931 on April 24, 2014, 22:56
The road train is an old project from back in the day when I use to play on the sever before my account got deleted. I'm still deciding what else I wanna do with it. Its really high in poly so if you don't have a decent PC and around a bunch a road trains it may cause you to lagg

I haven't done anything to the Arctic I think that's 3 but I plan on making it a flat bed with random loads

Posted from the seat of a freightliner on the road only 242 miles till home woo hoo

I hope you release it, it looks really nice

Ethan

A flatbed trailer with random add ons would be AWESOME!!!!!

ihatetn931

Quote from: Spekter on April 24, 2014, 23:36
Quote from: ihatetn931 on April 24, 2014, 22:56

I hope you release it, it looks really nice

I might but I won't be lowering the poly

Quote from: Ethan on April 25, 2014, 01:06

Agreed I'm still debating what type of loads I'm gonna put on it if any one has any ideas Post them here

Ethan

Quote from: ihatetn931 on April 25, 2014, 02:54
Quote from: Ethan on April 25, 2014, 01:06
Agreed I'm still debating what type of loads I'm gonna put on it if any one has any ideas Post them here
what about a [hide=shipping container][/hide]
or
[hide=stacked wooden palettes][/hide]
or
[hide=just a flatbed with a forklift][/hide]
or
[hide=excavator][/hide]

ihatetn931

I might be able them all I'm thinking. It would work the way artic1 logos would. I'm pretty sure I can do it like that. I'll see what I can do when I get home.

I was thinking of using models already in game and sticking them on the trailer, so like a tractor, the big ass dumper (oversized load) and some other models that i find in game that i think would be cool. I'm doing that so i don't have to spend awhile making new models just to put on a trailer

ihatetn931

Update

for the pass couple of days i've been working on the petro trailer and i'm trying to give it a "chrome look" I can get the chrome look ect but with "kams gta scripts" for 3ds max the 2nd uv map dosen't work, so i've having to downgrade to another version of 3ds max to use another exporter so i can uv map the reflections right.

If you look at this pic, you'll notice that the side of the trailer the reflections are in lines which dosen't look right, so that's what i'm trying to fix, so intill i can uv map the reflections and have them export, the petro trailer is on standby, I personally will not use zmodeler, it's a noob program imho and dosen't have all the tools that 3ds max has, when i do get the 2nd uv export working, i will also be adding reflections to the artic1

Ethan

:like: keep up the awesome work :like:

ihatetn931

Quote from: Ethan on April 29, 2014, 22:52
:like: keep up the awesome work :like:

I plan on it but i got work tomorrow so no working on mods till the weekend plus i need a break from modding, been doing it since i've gotten off work last week.