Few Suggestions: mission destination, radar,/dst Added#4,6

Started by mlwu10, April 16, 2014, 05:09

mlwu10

1: mission start point : There is no cement loading position in milestone county, so i want to add  it back.
    Also, coach missions need a change, add such destinations: delievering (objective) from (a place, no train , airport station i.e. construction site, hospital, police station) to (a place like train and airport station)   
    armored vans mission : add such type : delivering money from (a bank) to (a store)
2:radar maps: there are some newbies dont know how to go redstone, and new added part of eyre . It should bee addeed back asap

Dobby

1) I'm up for new mission loads on the new islands. Mick will have to tell me if any DB fields are AUTO_INCREMENT to make sure i dont cause errors. I can just generate the SQL for the mission then and it can be added. Or mick can add them himself?

2) Again, mick needs to let us know how many gangzones are currently being used. They're stored in the database (IE: the coords). If its above 1024, we cant add them.

Important Note: There is a limit of 1024 gangzones.

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

sardarji

mlwu10

Quote from: sardarji on April 16, 2014, 10:29
There should be a load point for coach/bus in bone county.
no need to add, just add from fc hospital to other ap train

mlwu10

Added: destination should be edited ON fuel mission: show the distance between refinery and your place .After loaded, by select one of ur distance, you can also show the distance

BGTrucker

Quote from: mlwu10 on April 17, 2014, 18:51
Added: destination should be edited ON fuel mission: show the distance between refinery and your place .After loaded, by select one of ur distance, you can also show the distance
+1 for that.Like when you do /dst with artic/dumper.On fuel it should be-when you do /dst,and click on a destination,to show you distance to it.

mlwu10

Added: There is no coach mission to milestone county please added it back

mlwu10

Some guys like overload i suggest that do not automatic turned off /overload after you are caught by police(i.e. always turned on /overload after you enabled)

sardarji

Quote from: mlwu10 on April 21, 2014, 02:52
Some guys like overload i suggest that do not automatic turned off /overload after you are caught by police(i.e. always turned on /overload after you enabled)
Nah :dislike: Its good as it is. -1 for the above suggestion.

BGTrucker

Quote from: mlwu10 on April 21, 2014, 02:52
/overload turns off when you get weigh because if it doesnt get turned off you would get the Overload bonus even when you are fined for overloading.For it to get turned on again after completing the mission,there need to be an extra function that stores the player's overload setting,and after the mission to set it back to the stored state.For me its the best the overload setting to have to be turned on before each mission.Cause some people do overloads,deliver them successfully,and on the next mission they get fined and say "damn it,I didnt use /overload,how come I am overloaded",because they think that overload setting has automatically turned off.

mlwu10

edited:There is bus mission to MC .However no mission from MC to other place

Joshy

We will add radar map for MC, probably in the next update.

As for MC missions, probably in the next update too.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Joshy

Sandus Keys and Milestone County will have more missions from/to them, here are the figures.
QuoteArtic missions: 2535 to 3192 3483
Van missions: 535 to 599 615
Cement missions: 198 to 242 258
Armored van missions: 381 to 465
Dumper missions: 332 to 435 456
Coach missions: 192 to 299 335
Limo missions: 28 to 30

MC radar map & missions will be added in 2.8.

edit: found a bug/flaw/quirk in the script that was preventing missions from being created, as a result there is a LOT more missions to Sandus Key now!
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)