what happened to the server ?

Started by Ivan, March 20, 2014, 11:40

Ivan

Today i log in the server and there wos 8 player's, I did not believe when i sow it. Where is the time when server had 100 slot's and you wait 20 minute's to log in, when you could not find a house cause every house was purchased. I think you should go back to version 2010, 2011 year that wos the year when server wos full all the time.

If you agree with me just say it in reply

Sorry for bad english

Shake

lol that wont happen anymore. people moved on. they got a job, they're focusing more on school, etc. they got a better life in general

Rahail

I used to play alot but now I have school + part time job, so now only 1 hour i play each day.

TehEpixBraxy

I don't play that often cause you know its just gotten boring... Nothing has really changed mission/activity wise. If anything we lost a lot of player events to. So it just hasn't changed you get bored of the same thing after 2 years....

[Spoiler]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.
[/spoiler]

mlwu10

feewer updates is the main problem

[BG]PREDATOR

Quote from: TehEpixBraxy on April 17, 2014, 18:49
I don't play that often cause you know its just gotten boring... Nothing has really changed mission/activity wise. If anything we lost a lot of player events to. So it just hasn't changed you get bored of the same thing after 2 years....

I was going to say exact same thing.

Boy

Quote from: Shake on March 20, 2014, 12:34
lol that wont happen anymore. people moved on. they got a job, they're focusing more on school, etc. they got a better life in general
shaaaakeee :D

Goodbye my friends :3
Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56
The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Shake

Quote from: Boy on April 20, 2014, 11:17
Quote from: Shake on March 20, 2014, 12:34
shaaaakeee :D
Hello! Haha

$nake

Quote from: HoboConvoy Trucking will never be what it was when it first started. It won't be what it was two years ago. It won't be what it was last year. It simply can't.

Soup4Dayz

Seems like this server was the best back then. Too bad i didn't start playinh it 2 years ago when i eard of it on other server. :L
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)