Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

"HotShot Trucking" USA

Started by Lil_Shakey2111, February 20, 2014, 04:54

Lil_Shakey2111

Quote from: Twido on February 20, 2014, 18:48
Do you earn money by doing this? Might be a dumb question :o
I like your truck! sadly 90% of your modifications are illegal in belgium

Not completely dumb. If you charge the right rates you can earn great money. If not then you wont make much.

Lil_Shakey2111

Quote from: DobbyI want moar neon if you plan on posting more :P i like the pickup/truck thing.

I'll post more when i hit the road or get some good background pictures.

Barney_Ross

By the way, when you tie the load (car). From those "tow-points" arent best place to tie car, becouse your springs can give loose to straps. So best place to tie car on trailer is from axel or from wheels. In some coyntrys even law says you cant tie "suspensionet point" (over spring)

Hobo

Quote from: Barney_Ross on February 21, 2014, 08:06
By the way, when you tie the load (car). From those "tow-points" arent best place to tie car, becouse your springs can give loose to straps. So best place to tie car on trailer is from axel or from wheels. In some coyntrys even law says you cant tie "suspensionet point" (over spring)
What are you talking about? He has the straps attached in the correct places. He doesn't have it attached at the suspension.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Barney_Ross

IF you would read this post you would know that correct place to secure load is "None suspensionet" spot of load, in this case, front bumber is suspencionet. Perhaps in USA you can secure load that way, but example EU its not correct way, becouse at speed, springs starts to lose straps. Just to know

Hobo

Quote from: Barney_Ross on February 21, 2014, 16:38
IF you would read this post you would know that correct place to secure load is "None suspensionet" spot of load, in this case, front bumber is suspencionet. Perhaps in USA you can secure load that way, but example EU its not correct way, becouse at speed, springs starts to lose straps. Just to know
It's not connected to the front bumper. There are hooks under the car that he is using. The hooks are specifically placed there to be used for towing.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Barney_Ross

Quote from: Hobo on February 21, 2014, 16:40
Quote from: Barney_Ross on February 21, 2014, 16:38
It's not connected to the front bumper. There are hooks under the car that he is using. The hooks are specifically placed there to be used for towing.

Towing and hauling is diffrend things. Have you ever seen how car transport trucks secure load?

Its becouse of suspension, you got it now?

Hobo

He has it connected the correctly. The tow hooks on the front of the car can be used for hauling.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Barney_Ross

Its not best place to secure load, but if you tie it from those towpoints, need to make sure that you tie springs down, so it doesnt give 10cm movement on road.

Lil_Shakey2111

Quote from: Barney_Ross on February 21, 2014, 17:00
Its not best place to secure load, but if you tie it from those towpoints, need to make sure that you tie springs down, so it doesnt give 10cm movement on road.

I see your point of view. You are correct! But in this situation when you have a non running car and locked up wheels and such, tieing dowin on the wheels is not the best case to stabilize the car. The best place is around the frame, in which case i did. You loop the strap around the frame so you know for sure the car is not going anywhere. But I like your input sir very good job :) 

Barney_Ross

No need to sir me :D I was thinking, you have winch on that pickup, or how you tow car on trailer?

Lil_Shakey2111

Quote from: Barney_Ross on February 21, 2014, 17:24
No need to sir me :D I was thinking, you have winch on that pickup, or how you tow car on trailer?

Well i have another copy of this trailer with a winch but it was being worked on. So this one, i had to have my customer push it onto the trailer a little bit and then i use my straps to continueously pull it on the trailer. Ex: I strapped the front of the car and then winched the strap up a bit...undid it, then pulled the slack out winched it again and again until i got the car where i wanted it to be at.