[LINKS] List of all Rubber's mods

Started by Rubber, February 08, 2014, 18:34

Rubber

Quote from: Noah. on June 13, 2014, 06:48
Quote from: Rubber on June 07, 2014, 23:31
Updated today with a new mod: custom Rancher with Monster A body on it for Fish.
you ass i was gonna do it eventually haha. looks good. id figure the window situation out though that bothers me. lol. cant be too hard

You take too long. The topic was open for weeks. The window bug only happens with stock gta vehicles. Not sure what causes it or how to fix it, it just always happens to me lol.

Rubber

Added the Smokey and the Bandit truck+trailer. Hope everyone likes it. TruckWest was requesting it.

Eurobeat

Smokey and the bandit.... It's high quality? noooooooooooooo

sardarji

Eurobeat

Quote from: Rubber on June 07, 2014, 23:31
Updated today with a new mod: custom Rancher with Monster A body on it for Fish.

Request: can you move the collision boxes to the correct place please? If I'm bothering you too much shoot me with that mile long rifle :3

Rubber

Added more mods today under the "miscellaneous mods" section. Also, fixed the Custom Rancher mod bug (collisions were set wrong). New link is now correct.

Katelyn

Am I the only one who keeps getting millions of opcodes from these mods? They work fine for a few days and then I'll randomly start getting opcodes and my game starts crashing.

Ethan

Quote from: kbwakeskate on October 30, 2014, 14:15
Am I the only one who keeps getting millions of opcodes from these mods?
yes, i use them and no opcodes.. no bouncing either

Andre

The Dodge Charger Download link is missing.