[/hide]

Benny

Quote from: Black-Tiger on March 05, 2014, 11:09
Quote from: TheSandman on March 05, 2014, 09:55
Quote from: Black-Tiger on March 05, 2014, 08:26
I still cant upgrade to 1.9 op steam

public_beta branch.

????????????
On steam go on ETS2, right click on it, click properties, go on BETAS and select the public_beta
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Ethan

Quote from: Benny on March 05, 2014, 14:04
On steam go on ETS2, right click on it, click properties, go on BETAS and select the public_beta
downloading now, ty benny

Benny

Metallic Paints - Free DLC coming soon!

For a while we have been working on enhanced system of truck paint shaders allowing for flip paint with metallic layer.

The new effect will be available alongside the standard truck paints in paint shop color selection options. It is quite a bit more sophisticated paint shader with wider setup options.

The color supports flip paint effect with metallic layer.

With this effect, the paint can combine up to 3 customizable colors which are shifting into prominence based on viewing angle.

Custom metallic paints support will be available in the next patch. It will be accompanied by a free DLC containing several ready-made paint jobs which use new effect and some additional tricks for maximum effect.

This is our way of saying thanks to all of you for your ongoing support. Once the DLC is released, you'll receive a message via upcoming World of Trucks Event system with your Steam activation code.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Supreme

Holy shit, this is fucking epic, can't wait. 10/10 would spend money on.

WhiteBear

<WhiteBear> whats wrong lindsey dont have balls to be arrested xD?
<Lindsey_[UK]> ahha
<Lindsey_[UK]> enjoy wasting more time trying to get me
Lindsey_[UK] jailed. You get $6000
<WhiteBear> whats wrong pumpkin got jailed? :D
Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)

WhiteBear

1.11 Is Available Now

Seat Adjustment feature
Several months of tweaks of car AI code
Re-designed radio player for with additional sorting and filtering options
New Cruise control features
Displaying current road speed limit in Route Advisor (disable, or switch car or truck speciefic limits in options)
Complete UI facelift
Support for sway bar simulation
Refined the truck suspension for more control over truck and trailer stability
Recalculated the center of gravity of each cargo (more individual behavior of the whole rig)
Controls to adjust trailer stability in options
Improve collisions of player's truck and AI vehicles
Re-created all scratch and crash sounds in the game
Equalized the sound volume of in-cabin engine sounds and external engine sounds for all trucks
More realistic timing for the air brake sound
Retarder indicator is lit during automatic retarder usage
Ability to sell a garage
Ability to relocate your headquarters to another city
<Lindsey_[UK]> ahha

mlwu10

Friday, September 19, 2014
[size=10.5pt]New countries, new opportunities[/size]
[size=10.5pt]During development of DLC Scandinavia we felt that our roads need further push of variation and fidelity.

There are tons of new assets like new highway junctions, local roads with new crossroads, or new types of roads with different lane count on each side, as it often happens in reality. The main idea off course is to make sure they actually look and feel close to their actual Scandinavian representation.

Check out the following screenshots that bring a little glimpse of how it is shaping up:[/size]

nyolc8

Still that "one lane forward, one lane to turn" junction on a highway... Are that kind of junction on a highway actually exist? I don't think so. It's so stupid... I don't get why they keep that when there is "two lane forward, one lane to turn" type junction in the game. Which is more realistic.

BUT If I don't count this, it looks very cool.

mlwu10

Tuesday, September 30, 2014
[/b]

It took a longer than anticipated testing process to produce the Steam Achivements Update a.k.a Update 1.13 for Euro Truck Simulator 2, but finally, quite late tonight, we are here with the release on Steam!

The central feature new to this game update is the introduction of Steam Achievements, as described in our earlier blog post.

The rest of the changes is relatively limited and non-critical, these are only very local "diffs" implemented on top of the previous stable 1.12 and 1.11 versions:

Code
Steam achievements
Added functionality to unbind keys/buttons/axes in game ui
Added cruise control grid option
Cruise control speed limited to truck speed limit speed (if enabled)
Quickload and quicksave
Bindable keys/buttons for increasing and decreasing of radio volume
Data
Fixed speed limits in some countries (Belgium, France, Poland, Slovakia)
Fixed license plate generation in some cities (Graz, Klagenfurt, Ostrava)

From this point of view this update should not break too many mods, but your mileage may vary. If you are playing the game with mods, it is always a good idea to make backups of your profile folder structure to safeguard older save game files, and be aware of means to revert back to earlier version if you deem it desirable. This is actually very easy on Steam - we are using the system of Steam betas for keeping older releases of the game accessible.

Retail variant of this game update, of course without the Steam Achievements, will be made available in a couple of days.

For the next game update to version 1.14, the changes in code and game data will be much bigger. We are merging in changes to the game world, especially the northern parts that need to be altered for having good connections to the future region of Scandinavia. A lot of game and engine code has been changed, and 1.14 will roll in various improvements that the programming team has queued up for release over circa past 3 months. And last but not least, finally the new Euro 6 DAF truck tractor is almost ready, with the last round of iterations based on feedback from DAF Trucks N.V. getting us very close to desired quality. Testing all this mix of changes and additions is a complex procedure, please have patience with us!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014
To celebrate the upcoming German Unity Day on October 3rd (it's been 24 years, can you believe it?), we are introducing a new Steam DLC for Euro Truck Simulator 2 - German Paint Jobs Pack.

WhiteBear

SCS POLAR EXPRESS HOLIDAY EVENT

So SCS made an event, all you need to do is to be WorldOfTrucks.com member, and deliver xmas gift trailers.
After ~4500km you'll get free DLC new skin and BLACK RIMS!
<Lindsey_[UK]> ahha

Ethan

I have a wot profile and can't find the presents trailers..  😵😵

Marccc

Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2014, 23:41

Do you play ETS2 at v1.15?

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

Ethan

Quote from: Marccc on December 13, 2014, 23:58
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2014, 23:41
Do you play ETS2 at v1.15?
yes

Matias

Woot finally got it, had to deliver about 3 trailers (1700km each one) and a little one (700km) to get it  :like: