Stranger (scamming)

Started by Alex1997, January 17, 2014, 17:42

Alex1997

I and I owe 5 million to Nami and I wanted to help him but he is not a man of common sense

TheSandman

Stranger, you said you would pay back the money in 2 days, its there in the proof. Do it before you get punished, trust me, do you want to be banned over 2 million $?
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

The_Doctor

NOOOOOOOOO! IM NOT GIVING THAT DUDE A SINGLE $ BACK. I REPEAT I DID NOT ASK FOR THAT MONEY. IF I DID I WOULD PAY IT BACK AS I ALWAYS TAKE CAR OF MY DEBTS. AND HE SHOULD TELL ME yo bro OR something like that can u send me my money back but he did not do that. u can ask any1 who loaned me the money i always payed back. i took a loan from DR. if i remember correctly it was 400k$ and he told me il loan u if u pay me back 500k$ and i was in hurry so i said yes soon as i collected 500k$ i transfered it to him and he gave me 100k$ cause he did not believe that i would pay 500k$. so there is no fucking reason "as he said asked for that money" why i would not pay it back. cause i did not ask for it i will not pay back and that is the end of story. you cant force me to pay him back and there is no force in the world that can make me to pay him back. He transfered money to me at his own will(not asked for that/not asked for the loan) and i decided at my own will that im not giving him SHIT! he can deal with it. and TS
Quote from: Alex1997 on January 17, 2014, 17:42
Player reported: <a href='http://www.convoytrucking.net/panel.php?playername=Stranger ' target='_blank'>Stranger </a>

Rule broken: scamming
Date and time: 2 days ago

Proof:

i dont see any valid proof/evidence that i asked for that loan. as Ethan said and il try to type the exact same words(now I cant force you to give him the money, and even if he just randomly gave you 2 million for being a good guy, you think you have a morale obligation to give something back? settlement perhaps?) and my answer is NO!

TheSandman

Actually, you are correct.
Sorry i tried to force it from you, i acted aggressive. Please accept my apology.

Looking at your past transactions, you do pay your loans back, and since there is no proof that you did ask for it, case closed, you dont need to do anything :).
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)