Spectre ban appeal

Started by Spekter, January 14, 2014, 21:12

Spekter

Player name: Ban ID: Time and date of ban: 5 minutes ago
Reason of ban: Chill out. Come back when you\'re calm
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: admin or moderator

What actually was happening:
All i was doing is talking about how Ethan misused his powers, and how he had no proof for the 20 days ban i just served.
I got banned to "chill out", while Ethan was completely calm when he said this:

Ethan [14 Jan 16:00]:spectre, you can go to fucking hell . just shut the fuck up

Screenshot:
dont have it

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Dobby

I like your ban ID.

I banned you, so you didn't get more pissed off, and end up getting yourself forum banned again. Open a new complaint if you wish, or speak to an admin via Xfire/Skype/Forums. Ethan would of got the same, but since he's admin. He'll see the shoutbox all the time
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

you cant appeal a ban that doesnt exist