News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

San Andreas Plates

Started by TehEpixBraxy, December 30, 2013, 03:58

TehEpixBraxy

Whenever I edit a mod with SA Plates. The SA plates stop showing up in game. How would I fix that?

[Spoiler]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.
[/spoiler]

nyolc8

Plates dissapears on all vehicles or only dissapears on the ones that you modded?

Did you attached the plate objects? / Did you moved the plate objects pivot points to the parent object pivot point?

TehEpixBraxy

Quote from: nyolc8 on December 30, 2013, 15:27
Plates dissapears on all vehicles or only dissapears on the ones that you modded?

Did you attached the plate objects? / Did you moved the plate objects pivot points to the parent object pivot point?

Just the ones I edit. and I dont mess with the plate objects at all.

[Spoiler]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.
[/spoiler]

nyolc8

If you change the material textures to the stock plate textures, then you need to re-uvmap the plates to contain the whole area on the texture. I bet your plate uvmap only contains a small part of it.

So make the uv map like this on both the plate and the plate background material:

RaceRX

Did you remember to export your gta san andreas/models/generic/vehicle.txd textures in the same folder as your dff and txd from your car? remember to export the vehicle.txd and your cars (ex: premier.txd) textures into the same folder as the dff as Tga's.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

TehEpixBraxy

Quote from: RaceRX96 on December 31, 2013, 12:21
Did you remember to export your gta san andreas/models/generic/vehicle.txd textures in the same folder as your dff and txd from your car? remember to export the vehicle.txd and your cars (ex: premier.txd) textures into the same folder as the dff as Tga's.

I did forget that. I always export the txd but never the vehicle textures D: Could that be why?

[Spoiler]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
[/spoiler]

nyolc8

sa plate textures are not in the vehicles's txd file, so even if every other texture are missing from the car, the sa plates textures should be there. Btw the whole plate object missing from the chassis, or only the texture from it?

TehEpixBraxy

Quote from: nyolc8 on December 31, 2013, 21:55
sa plate textures are not in the vehicles's txd file, so even if every other texture are missing from the car, the sa plates textures should be there. Btw the whole plate object missing from the chassis, or only the texture from it?

I extract the (premier.txd) everytime i edit a mod so the textures do show in Zmodeler every time. all that is missing is the sa plates and it warns me to but idk what to do. carplate.bmp could not be found and the other one

[Spoiler]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
[/spoiler]

RaceRX

Ive found every time i didnt do the vehicle.txd generic textures the headlights and plates didnt work right. And im pretty sure the plates tga is actually in there. I use your tzd hack with real cali and nevada plates though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

TehEpixBraxy

Quote from: RaceRX96 on December 31, 2013, 21:59
Ive found every time i didnt do the vehicle.txd generic textures the headlights and plates didnt work right. And im pretty sure the plates tga is actually in there. I use your tzd hack with real cali and nevada plates though

Ill try that when I get home and see what happens

[Spoiler]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
[/spoiler]

RaceRX

You may have to re apply the plate textures now that they've been essentially removed

Nice