TRGeorge ban appeal

Started by Mafia, December 28, 2013, 22:20

Mafia

Player name: Ban ID: Time and date of ban: This night 10 minutes ago
Reason of ban: IP Sharing
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: admin or moderator

What actually was happening:
I have banned Bruno banned me. We are playing for long time on CVT. Konali, Ethan, Benny and TheSandman know it we are brothers. And my brother indebted to me and we use same IP naturally. We love this server and ban is sucks please unban to us. Bruno dont know that i think. Before i forget our friend ''UgurPks'' asked why they are banned but bruno muted him. This is impolite behavior i think. Thats all please do something we need to play !

Screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/hQI3YJh.png

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Matias

1st) Wrong Ingame name at your forum profile. Fix it.
2nd) Why are you sending millions of money between your accounts on the SAME IP when that is not allowed?

It doesn't matter if you both are brothers, you can't send money between your accounts if you are on the same IP, because that is against the rules.

Quote from: Lindsey on June 01, 2012, 00:23
IMPORTANT - It is advised to NOT send money between each other if you are on the same IP.

The ban is more like a way to secure your account untill an admin checks what's going on. Please wait for them to check your case soon.

Mafia

Sorry we dont know that. If you want you can check our facebook profiles. We dont know this rules. I owe to my brother. If this happends again ban us. But now please unban it will never happens again. Trust me.

Here is proof
        ||
        \/
http://imgur.com/QAC5lFg

Matias

Let admins handle it when they see the appeal. It's not a big issue but while in game it looks like if your account is being stolen, or account sharing / farming achievements rewards.

Wait for an admin to reply.

P.S.: Please fix your in-game name at your profile. It says Coo and your current nickname is TRGeorge.

Ethan

its all a misunderstanding, but as Matias said, it looks as though one is breaking into the other since IPs on either account are the same everytime... please think about the transferring of large amounts of money as it looks suspicious and Matias saw it as so

you are unbanned now