Renaming founder, or changing club name

Started by Konali, December 15, 2013, 15:31

Konali

When you want to rename your club or change the founder, and your club does have a base, its way to expensive. It makes no sense at all, why a club should pay the club base costs to rename things. I suggest the same fee for it, whether you have a base or not.
For example, to change founder for 20mil? how does that make sense.

Please update it, its just way to expensive and makes no sense.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

GeneralLee

It was discussed before,but nothing happend..I hope it will be changed now.

Konali

Quote from: Agresiv on December 15, 2013, 15:47
It was discussed before,but nothing happend..I hope it will be changed now.

I believe i suggested it in the past. But that was when mick was inactive, and we had no other scripters.
I thought i could try it again this time:D

I just checked for my own base, if i want to change the founder, i have to pay $10,500.000 but without base $1,500.000   How does that make sense?:) Where does the extra 9m come from , for what is it needed, that is so important to raise it so significantly. :D

And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Vinny

YES for fuck sakes it was suggested 3 times but fucking do this already !
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

mick88

Changing club name or founder of a club that has a base, is effectively transferring a base and could be abused as such. I don't see why any club would need to change its name except if they change the nature of the club and therefore become a new club.

If request to rename/transfer club is reasonable (typo in club name or founder is banned/inactive), we could rename or transfer club without charge.

Same as you can't transfer your account to someone else since that would mean that they get your house and vehicles too.

Polaco

For a point it make some sense, to avoid the multiple transfers of club, but for example, if someone is Leader at my club, and I'll be inactive and need transfer the club to this person, why should I pay the base cost, if I'll just transfer, the club will stay the same, with same name and same rules? For these cases it's unfair.
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

sardarji

Prices are overpriced. When u want to change founder or rename club u need to pay the base price...idk why u have to pay that much money..I mean thats just like a new guy buys a base for him (when founder is changed )

It will be a lot helpful. when u r going inactive u just transfer base to one of your leaders. There will be a lot of active clubs then.

I and my friend Ghost13 have wasted a lot of money cuz of it. Around 60 mil. 

Its really needed.

And how it can be abused mick ?

Konali

Quote from: mick88 on December 15, 2013, 16:16
Changing club name or founder of a club that has a base, is effectively transferring a base and could be abused as such. I don't see why any club would need to change its name except if they change the nature of the club and therefore become a new club.

If request to rename/transfer club is reasonable (typo in club name or founder is banned/inactive), we could rename or transfer club without charge.

Same as you can't transfer your account to someone else since that would mean that they get your house and vehicles too.

Usefull to know:) That atleast helps some clubs out.

And what you are saying makes sense, but that was never explained before and now it is and i can understand it.

Dobby

I can't even transfer my club at the moment.

Quote from: mick88 on December 15, 2013, 16:16

What would you guys class as "reasonable" ?
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Konali

I think when there is a typo in the name, the owner is banned or inactive.

Kenworth

Quote from: Konali on December 15, 2013, 18:35
I think when there is a typo in the name, the owner is banned or inactive.
How About a space between the name? i didn't make one with mine.
My Club : Aussietruckers
the name i want: Aussie Truckers

Rahail

Why not change to 25% (only with base) If you want to rename or transfer? It's still a lot money.