News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Spoiler Help

Started by TehEpixBraxy, December 08, 2013, 19:47

TehEpixBraxy

Im learning to mod and Im having some spoiler troubles. I did like 5 of the tutorials said and made it. Now it looks right in zmodeler but not in game. in game the spoiler is floating and no textures. How do I fix this???

[Spoiler]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.
[/spoiler]

Polaco

Ok, first reset the pivot of the Spoiler to center.
Then add the Spoiler texture on .txd too, with TXD WorkShop
Try it and tell me if it's fixed. You can attach Spoiler with Boot too.

Commands:

Center pivot>
Display > Local Axles (click on that little box and change from Orientation to Offset) > Reset to world.
Attach>
Modify > attach > click on spoiler then click on part which you want attach with.
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

TehEpixBraxy

Quote from: Polaco on December 08, 2013, 20:02
Ok, first reset the pivot of the Spoiler to center.
Then add the Spoiler texture on .txd too, with TXD WorkShop
Try it and tell me if it's fixed. You can attach Spoiler with Boot too.

Commands:

Center pivot>
Display > Local Axles (click on that little box and change from Orientation to Offset) > Reset to world.
Attach>
Modify > attach > click on spoiler then click on part which you want attach with.

Where are those commands??

[Spoiler]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.
[/spoiler]

RaceRX

Attach the spoiler to the boot all your problems will be solved. And future refrence dont move an entire detached object with polygon selector. Just turn on selected mode, quadr select the object, then move it. Likr, if you're moving fuel tanks on a semi truck and they ARE attached to something, use yhe polygon selector. But if its an entire selection, like the bonnet. Dont move it with the selector move it in the basic mode. I dont know the names to this shit im self tought lol
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

TehEpixBraxy

Quote from: RaceRX96 on December 08, 2013, 21:40
Attach the spoiler to the boot all your problems will be solved. And future refrence dont move an entire detached object with polygon selector. Just turn on selected mode, quadr select the object, then move it. Likr, if you're moving fuel tanks on a semi truck and they ARE attached to something, use yhe polygon selector. But if its an entire selection, like the bonnet. Dont move it with the selector move it in the basic mode. I dont know the names to this shit im self tought lol

I moved the spoiler onto the trunk and then put the spoiler under the dummy so it would be a child. but what do I have to do from there?

[Spoiler]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
[/spoiler]

RaceRX

Quote from: TehEpixBraxy on December 08, 2013, 21:43

I moved the spoiler onto the trunk and then put the spoiler under the dummy so it would be a child. but what do I have to do from there?

do you want it always on, as an extra, or an attachable mod?

edit: reset the position, idk how to do that polaco im sure knows. But the way i get the textures to work, attach it to something anything with textures, then detach it again.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Polaco

The commands are here:

Now reset the pivot like I said, and attach it to boot. All explained above. Try it and check out your .TXD file, if it contains the texture of spoiler.
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Who is Polaco?

TehEpixBraxy

Quote from: RaceRX96 on December 09, 2013, 01:26
Quote from: TehEpixBraxy on December 08, 2013, 21:43

do you want it always on, as an extra, or an attachable mod?

edit: reset the position, idk how to do that polaco im sure knows. But the way i get the textures to work, attach it to something anything with textures, then detach it again.
Always On. and Ill try that and what polaco said

[Spoiler]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
[/spoiler]

TehEpixBraxy

Quote from: Polaco on December 09, 2013, 13:54
The commands are here:

Now reset the pivot like I said, and attach it to boot. All explained above. Try it and check out your .TXD file, if it contains the texture of spoiler.

I got the attach part but where is the pivot commands. Sorry im learning how to mod and this is all new to me.

[Spoiler]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
[/spoiler]

Polaco

all there, at Display > Local Axles (click on little box and change from orientation to offset) > Reset to World
Go to any camera like Left, Right, etc, and click on spoiler, but if you attach it, you don't need to reset pivot.
Who is Polaco?

TehEpixBraxy

So I did everything you told me to do and I got this

[Spoiler]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
[/spoiler]

Polaco

Quote from: TehEpixBraxy on December 09, 2013, 21:31

No sir, look, you might did something wrong.
You just need to attach the Spoiler to Boot, easy as that, by Modify > Attach
Then export the car.
Who is Polaco?

TehEpixBraxy

Quote from: Polaco on December 09, 2013, 22:08

Then export the car.

How do I attach it? cause I did Modify > Attach then I clicked the spoiler then I clicked the boot. how am I really suppose to do it?

[Spoiler]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
[/spoiler]

RaceRX

Quote from: TehEpixBraxy on December 09, 2013, 22:13
Quote from: Polaco on December 09, 2013, 22:08

Then export the car.

How do I attach it? cause I did Modify > Attach then I clicked the spoiler then I clicked the boot. how am I really suppose to do it?
drag spoiler into same folder as boot, click attach, then attach to boot, then attach spoiler

Nice