Cyborg[U_1] ban appeal

Started by Guest, December 07, 2013, 05:39

Player name: Ban ID: Time and date of ban: From the start day
Reason of ban: I don't know
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: admin or moderator

What actually was happening:
Yesterday is my first day joined this server, and over 10 times it's was keep saying i am banned from this server, no information shown. Then i truned off my PC for dinner and after i came back then suddenly i connected to this server. And i ask from admin on server that before it was saying i am banned and if my name is banned or what, then admin said no it's not your fine to play. So i did 2 missions and left because it was time to sleep. And again today i tried to login but it keep saying i am banned from this server, i re started my pc, and re settled my router settings but didn't worked at all, please can anyone tell me what to do? My internet working fine and other all server are working.

I don't know ban ID and who banned me because there no information shown. What i put there is not real. See the picture what i get.

Screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/qiWYZc4.png

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Dobby

You're not showing up as banned on the website. Can you try it again? Try to connect to the server and get us a screenshot.

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

TheSandman

From what i can see, youre in the same IP range as a past repeating cheater was. So i cant unban you for security reasons.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Mandui

Quote from: TheSandman on December 07, 2013, 07:09
From what i can see, youre in the same IP range as a past repeating cheater was. So i cant unban you for security reasons.

So what can i do for it? i want to come online to server.

TheSandman

There is nothing you can do.
Your IP is banned by from a cheater, and cheaters dont get unbanned.

Konali

Quote from: TheSandman on December 07, 2013, 07:22
There is nothing you can do.
Your IP is banned by from a cheater, and cheaters dont get unbanned.

I came along this topic and i think there are some ways to let this dude play without problems.

1. we can change the bans from all ip ranged matching dudes to perm disableents, that way the ip comes free again.
2. I believe we can whitelist people.

Since i couldnt find out any banned matches, and you clearly do sandie, and i cant connect to the server untill late this evening, could you do this ?:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

TheSandman

Try playing now, ill whitelist you when im on server next.