-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

TheGame

My first character reached lvl 101.. got everything I wanted so it's boring now.. Decided to go for a new character and took a female (They have got a shitload of clothing and stuff.. :p)

Wish I could show all her clothes.. She's wearing a striped legging with white combat heel shoes.
Damn, she looks pretty gorgeous. :p

nyolc8

That character looks like a man with make up >< (atleast on the image)

TheGame

She looks better if you see all of her though. :)

sardarji

Quote from: TheGame on August 27, 2014, 18:57
Post full pic of her then  O0

TheGame

Quote from: sardarji on August 27, 2014, 19:14
Quote from: TheGame on August 27, 2014, 18:57
Post full pic of her then  O0
Selfies dont show all of her ._. Guess I have to use a mirror hehe. Will post tomorrow.

TheGame

New pictures  :ccmas:

Now you can see all of her  :ccmas:  :3 :3

Blurry because of the mirror.

sardarji

You call her gorgeous ? xDDD

Dobby

I'm surprised that this thread is still on going xD I also imagine it'll be filled more once PC gets GTA V. Hopefully it'll be better than the trash thats on the potatobox.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Quotary

That's a tranny, TheGame. That isn't a female at all..

TheGame

She's a female >.> She doesnt look great if you take pictures but she looks so much better when you're playing with her (Missions/driving/shooting..).  :3

nyolc8

I think if you would get off that sunglasses, it would be much better and won't look like a tranny. :D
But the area around the mouth is too wide for a woman.

TheGame

Quote from: nyolc8 on August 28, 2014, 18:14
I think if you would get off that sunglasses, it would be much better and won't look like a tranny. :D
But the area around the mouth is too wide for a woman.
Thats because of the smile. Her lips are kinda small if she isnt smiling. Also the lipstick makes it bigger. Hehe :)

Ethan

the character looks to much like a crossdressing tranny

TheGame

Everyone is posting here because it is a girl but you guys dont complaint about anything if someone posts a pic of a man. ._.

I will make some changes tomorrow and post a new pic. :D