News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

To the gamemode devs

Started by TheSandman, December 06, 2013, 14:03

TheSandman

This is mainly for Matias and Dobby, but you guys have done an amazing job since Mick passed the work onto you. Bug reports have been done, small features have been added.
The christmas presents this year is, imo, better than previous, because theres always something to look for unlike previous years. Ignore the people complaining that it sucks, its because they cant get their friends to tell them where it is.
Seriously guys, pat on the back :D
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Matias

Some guys are mad because they can't get their friends to show they the presents locations because they keep changing everytime :like:
And THATS the main purpose why this was created, people was getting spoiled last year, people helping their friends to find the presents and collect them to be one of the first guys to get them all and that was boring as hell, now this year everyone has a chance to be the first to collect the most presents and get something as prize at the end of the hunt period.

Thanks for the pat (on the butt? Whoops :P ) Merry Christmas and happy hunt! :D  :ccmas:

Rahail

I like this year presents, thanks for adding something new!  :like:

Slo_Runner

:like: this year present hunt :) hope the rewards will be fair for all :)
Quote from: mick88 on December 29, 2013, 00:03
Thanks for the report. We'll test which weathers manifest this problem and edit the zone weathers accordingly.

Could admins please test different weathers in these locations and let me know if they find any weathers  that cause the ocean water to raise over the road?
Quote from: Luismi. on February 10, 2013, 14:07
Nice idea, it´s under Development but good idea, i like it :) +1
Quote from: Mr.Benny on April 07, 2013, 15:22
where and how did you get under the map...
HAHAHAHAHAHA :D
[hide=My Signature's]

[/hide]
[hide=What makes me happy :)]
Link 1
Link 2
[/hide]

[hide=Sry Mick] Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 17366295 bytes) in /home/mick88/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php(1119) : runtime-created function on line 24 [/hide]

Wizzer

[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

sardarji