Started by San_Juan, November 26, 2013, 23:04

San_Juan

Player reported:
Rule broken: insulting
Date and time: 2013-11-26

Proof:
http://i.imgur.com/3kTYEQV.png
http://i.imgur.com/9vu2BvX.png

Aparte de volver al canal a seguir haciendo problemas eh insultarme ahora consegui la prueba de que el me estafo en 6 millones,con lo cual lo unico que pido espero se vea la clace de persona que es.

Por favor a Matias. Davicin o algun player que pueda traducir a si comprende bien el reporte, gracias.

Boeing763

"He came to cb to continue making troubles/problems and insulting me, now I found the prove of that he stole me 6 million, with which I want you to see which kind of person he is.

Please Matias, Davicin or any player who can traduce if understands the report, thanks."

PIC 1:
(CB:4) Noe_Silva.: "Throwing hints you are the best but in front of me you are a fucking faggot (pussh ouu pussh ouu chiki chiki pushh ouu)."
(CB:4) Noe_Silva.: "(Rapping)"

PIC 2:
Noe_Silva.: "I robbed 6 million to San_Juan and now he's Joaquin_Ignacio :LOL:"

In the first picture what Noe was saying is a "Rap" song lyric, he was rapping in spanish.

[spoiler]PS: Worst rapper ever.[/spoiler]

noe_gaona

Admin si quieren creerme que bien sino pues no hagan lo que mas les convenga

Lo que si se esque cuando Joaquin_Ignacio estubo baneado hacia ban evading entraba al server con otras cuentas y con SpeedHack ya no tengo pruebas de eso porque formatie mi Pc hace 3 dias pero algo si lea digo

LES ESTA VIENDO LA CARA DE PENDEJOS

Y manipula las cosas a su manera

Otra cosaa como me di cuenta que era el el de los hacks 

Una de tantas veces que entro me mando una /pm y me dijo sufre tu y tu primo  Jesus_Aldape y nos jodia con speed hack  y a Jesus aldape lo baneaba  Smokey por apped hack

Hagan lo que quieran total siempre salgo baneado warneado.

Traduscan por favor

San_Juan

Justamente por lo que dice noe_silva llevo 3 años jugando por ser traicionero,por estafar a los players,por usar hacks y por joder a los adminds y mod (segun Noe_Silva.)  jamas sobre pase mis limites y mis castigos me los aguanto  ni perjudico aningun amigo mas.

Boeing763

Quote from: noe_gaona on November 27, 2013, 02:53
Admin si quieren creerme que bien sino pues no hagan lo que mas les convenga

Lo que si se esque cuando Joaquin_Ignacio estubo baneado hacia ban evading entraba al server con otras cuentas y con SpeedHack ya no tengo pruebas de eso porque formatie mi Pc hace 3 dias pero algo si lea digo

LES ESTA VIENDO LA CARA DE PENDEJOS

Y manipula las cosas a su manera

Otra cosaa como me di cuenta que era el el de los hacks 

Una de tantas veces que entro me mando una /pm y me dijo sufre tu y tu primo  Jesus_Aldape y nos jodia con speed hack  y a Jesus aldape lo baneaba  Smokey por apped hack

Hagan lo que quieran total siempre salgo baneado warneado.

Traduscan por favor
"Admin, believe me or do what you consider appropiate.

When Joaquin_Ignacio was banned he evaded, he joined server with other accounts and used Speed Hacks. I don't have proves of that becuase I formatted my PC 3 days ago, but I tell you something

HE THINKS YOU ARE STUPID (PS: Matias/Davicin, I didn't found any other way to traduce that).

And manipulates things as he wants to

And, how I knew he was using hacks

One of many times he joined with evader accounts he sent me a /pm and told me "You and your cousin Jesus_Aldape, suffer" and fucked us with Speed Hacks and Jesus_Aldape was banned by Smokey for Speed Hack.

Do what you want, -total- I always get warned.

Traduce Please."

Quote from: San_Juan on November 27, 2013, 03:43
Justamente por lo que dice noe_silva llevo 3 años jugando por ser traicionero,por estafar a los players,por usar hacks y por joder a los adminds y mod (segun Noe_Silva.)  jamas sobre pase mis limites y mis castigos me los aguanto  ni perjudico aningun amigo mas.
"Just for what Noe_Silva says I've been playing for 3 years, for defrauding players, for using hacks and for fuck/bother the admins and mods (According to Noe_Silva.). I never overstepped my limits and I endure my punishments, and I don't damage any friend."

[spoiler]Joaquin is being ironic. He refers to he hasn't done what Noe_Silva accuses him for.[/spoiler]

Matias

Yep, boeing translations are correct.

Konali

Someone, sum up whats going on here i dont get it?
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Matias

San Juan says Noe robbed/scammed 6 millions from his account and he got the proof [read pics translations] and that he wants back his money and also noe insults him [read pics translations].

San_Juan

Lo que se resume en este reporte es la clase de persona que es noe_silva.
La foto donde el dice que me robo 6 millones (estafo)
Y que solo sabe crear peleas y discusiones en el /cb 4

Boeing763

Quote from: San_Juan on November 27, 2013, 17:35
Lo que se resume en este reporte es la clase de persona que es noe_silva.
La foto donde el dice que me robo 6 millones (estafo)
Y que solo sabe crear peleas y discusiones en el /cb 4
Which is summarized in this report is the kind of person Noe_Silva is.
The pic where he says he stole me 6 million (Defrauded)
And that he only knows to make troubles/fights and disputes on /cb 4

Konali

The only thing i found is this:

PIC 2:
Noe_Silva.: "I robbed 6 million to San_Juan and now he's Joaquin_Ignacio :LOL:"
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

noe_gaona

San_Juan you girft me 5kk bro for buy 3 slots and later you going to say that im need to pay this money  dont fuck me!

But if admins want i can pay 6millions later....

noe_gaona

okey im robbed 6 millions To San_Juan  but no with this account C:

im robbed money when i have the ohter Account 

Topic Closed!   :D

TheSandman

Im leaving this to Konali, he has the information/research.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Boeing763

Quote from: noe_gaona on November 30, 2013, 02:12
okey im robbed 6 millions To San_Juan  but no with this account C:

im robbed money when i have the ohter Account 

Topic Closed!   :D
Look what you did with your old account, now you have permission to evade....Fuck logic.