Proof:
http://s17.postimg.org/ldnxg0emn/image.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/2crpslt.png
http://s17.postimg.org/t7oj1emfj/Untitled.png
http://postimg.org/image/obc7oxiur
http://postimg.org/image/vaq9oaisz
http://postimg.org/image/f2a1et9yr

Chatlog:
[12:47:06] >> Darian.(13): Darian imi dai banii aia te rog?
[12:47:14] xsimix delivered weapons from Eyre Logistics to Military Base.
[12:47:14] <Darian.> Hi Amg
[12:47:18] ricsi567 delivered fuel to Las Venturas gas station
[12:47:23] >> Darian.(13): Te rog eu
[12:47:26] <Darian.> Hey Patryk
[12:47:43] Stealing vehicle...
[12:47:46] Bighi delivered sports team from Bayside Bus Station to Bandits Stadium.
[12:47:48] Bring car to the hideout
[12:47:48] d1noza left the server (exit)
[12:47:55] >> Darian.(13): Zii frate mii dai?
[12:48:12] ** Darian.(13): am 73 k toti bani
[12:48:14] [FCB]VladTheImplyer left the server (exit)
[12:48:15] [RO]Denis left the server (exit)
[12:48:19] Wrong command. Type /cmds for full list of commands
[12:48:22] Felie delivered export goods from FleischBerg Brewery to Los Santos Railways.
[12:48:26] >> Darian.(13): .. si cnd mii dai?
[12:48:30] Screenshot Taken - sa-mp-014.png
[12:48:30] Buy insurance for your vehicles in shop to preserve them in case of accident and get free /assistance[12:48:38] * Trucker Guje (4) connected
[12:48:43] Nix98 delivered export goods from FleischBerg Brewery to Los Santos Railways.
[12:48:44] Felie left the server (exit)
[12:48:45] ** Darian.(13): Never :D

*Any Romanian please translate this :D

sorin

Money transfer http://s17.postimg.org/t7oj1emfj/Untitled.png
"I want them back in 14 days" - Ii vreau inapoi in 14 zile
-------------------------------------------
[12:47:06] >> Darian.(13): Darian imi dai banii aia te rog?
"Darian can you give me those moneys please?"
[12:47:23] >> Darian.(13): Te rog eu
"Please"
[12:47:55] >> Darian.(13): Zii frate mii dai?
"So bro, can you give them ?"
[12:48:12] ** Darian.(13): am 73 k toti bani
"I have 73k, all my money."
[12:48:26] >> Darian.(13): .. si cnd mii dai?
"And when will you give them ?"
----------------------------------
Skype picture: http://s17.postimg.org/ldnxg0emn/image.jpg
Aditzu: When you can give me those moneys?
Darian: One day when you will remember that you fucked my with [RO]DDD account, and i didn't forgot you.
Aditzu: Aa, and you're like that? Ok
Darian:  :)
Aditzu: And you won't give me those moneys?
Darian: Yes i will give them
Aditzu: When?
Darian: Evernever
----------------------------------

TheSandman

What does 'evernever' mean?
If Darian reads this, he needs to know that he must give the money back, because there is proof of him saying he would give it back. If he doesnt, he will be banned for scamming.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

sorin

Quote from: TheSandman on November 23, 2013, 11:40
If Darian reads this, he needs to know that he must give the money back, because there is proof of him saying he would give it back. If he doesnt, he will be banned for scamming.
Ever never - never ever :)

Aditzu97

sorin

Quote from: Aditzu97 on November 23, 2013, 11:44
And my cash?

Quote from: TheSandman on November 23, 2013, 11:40
"What does 'evernever' mean?
If Darian reads this, he needs to know that he must give the money back, because there is proof of him saying he would give it back. If he doesnt, he will be banned for scamming."

"Ce inseamna 'evernever' ? - i-am raspuns
"Daca Darian citeste asta, trebuie sa stie ca va trebuii sa-ti dea banii inapoi, pentru ca sunt dovezi cu el spunand ca iti va da banii inapoi. Daca nu o va face, va lua ban pentru scamming"

Aditzu97

TheSandman

He has 1 week to give it back, if he doesnt, he will be punished, if someone could tell him, that would be good xD
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

sorin

Quote from: TheSandman on November 24, 2013, 03:16
He has 1 week to give it back, if he doesnt, he will be punished, if someone could tell him, that would be good xD
Translation:
"Are 1 saptamana sa ii dea inapoi, daca nu o va face, va fii pedepsit, daca cineva i-ar putea spune, ar fii bine"

Konali

I have send Darian an  admin message.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Aditzu97

M-am inteles cu Darian si a spus sa il mai las o saptamana sa faca bani deoarece maine va pleca si ajunge abea sambata, doresc sa-l mai las o saptamana si daca nu mii da atunci sa fie sanctionat

*Sorin please translate :)

sorin

Quote from: Aditzu97 on November 27, 2013, 20:34
M-am inteles cu Darian si a spus sa il mai las o saptamana sa faca bani deoarece maine va pleca si ajunge abea sambata, doresc sa-l mai las o saptamana si daca nu mii da atunci sa fie sanctionat

*Sorin please translate :)
"So i got a deal with Darian and he told me to let him a week to make the money because tomorrow will leave and it will be back just Saturday, i want to let him 1 more week and if he won't give me the money back he should get his punishment"

Ethan

Quote from: Konali on November 24, 2013, 22:55
I have send Darian an  admin message.
just wait for a reply from Darian, if no reply within a week or so, something may be done about this

darianajax

Da m-am inteles cu Aditza ca i voi da bani pana saptamana ce va urma deoarece voi fii plecat pana sambata!

sorin

Quote from: darianajax on November 27, 2013, 20:51
Da m-am inteles cu Aditza ca i voi da bani pana saptamana ce va urma deoarece voi fii plecat pana sambata!
"I've got a deal with Aditzu that i will give him the money  next week because i am leaving till Saturday"

Konali

:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Aditzu97

Ethan

so the money was given back correct?

Aditzu97

Yes , he haved to give me 2kk and he gived me only 1.9kk , he said because give me 100k when have ;)

Ethan

case closed, money was returned