DanielTrux ban appeal

Started by Guest, October 15, 2013, 04:07

Player name: Ban ID: Time and date of ban: I have no idea and do not come from long ace
Reason of ban: possible account breakin
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: admin or moderator

What actually was happening:
I do not know how I have time banearon without entering the game my pc was damaged and when the repair and will go buff appears that stoy baned: C I have no idea if I adm or smoking ban

Screenshot:
no have

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Ethan

you were banned for possible account break-in, its only for security purposes until we figure out whats going on

Konali

:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Daniel

sorry for late reply but my pc was damaged desbaneame q I want to play I had many days without playing and when between appeared banned-_-

Konali

Tearjerke did enter your account, who is he?
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Boeing763

Quote from: Konali on November 08, 2013, 02:50
Tearjerke did enter your account, who is he?
Daniel, lo que dice Konali es:

Tearjerke accedió a tu cuenta, ¿Quién es él?