News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Bad Sport

Started by Terrorista310, October 13, 2013, 22:05

Terrorista310

Well, i just became a bad sport for blowing up others players cars, they were mostly guys with a bounty in their head and they were driving they own cars, it seems incorrect becaming a bad sport while doing a "mission" (yes, i used sticky bombs and the buzzard since its more easy).

Bad Sport:  "Not only are you labeled a bad sport, but you can't even play with anyone who isn't a bad sport. Not friends, not crew members, no one as long as they're not a bad sport. Not in a private invite only session, not on a mission, nothing."
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Hobo

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Terrorista310

sorin

You look funny with that hat  :happy:

Tyler

gz. get well soon. :)

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Rainbow

I have collected quite a few bountys by blowing up my own car.. Knowing you get bad sport for blowing other players cars up I came up with a sneaky method. Step 1: Park your nice suped up car and park it in a busy area, preferable near an interior you can walk into. Make sure the doors are unlocked so someone can get in it. Step 2: shoot out the brake lights. Step 3: if you aim it right, you can actually throw a sticky bomb inside the missing brake lights, so you can't see it and the sound is faint. Step 4: wait for someone to steal it and let the laughs come when they drive off around the block and than Kaboom.

Terrorista310

Quote from: Rainbow on October 14, 2013, 22:31
I have collected quite a few bountys by blowing up my own car.. Knowing you get bad sport for blowing other players cars up I came up with a sneaky method. Step 1: Park your nice suped up car and park it in a busy area, preferable near an interior you can walk into. Make sure the doors are unlocked so someone can get in it. Step 2: shoot out the brake lights. Step 3: if you aim it right, you can actually throw a sticky bomb inside the missing brake lights, so you can't see it and the sound is faint. Step 4: wait for someone to steal it and let the laughs come when they drive off around the block and than Kaboom.

that sounds cheaper than ignition/remote explosion from ls customs....