♣ ♣ ♣ PAYDAY 2 THREAD ♣ ♣ ♣

Started by Vinny, October 05, 2013, 18:34

TheSandman

We have those Steam cards in AU as well. But they always sell at 5% more than the value. So a $50 card goes for $55, and $20 goes for ~$22. Its fucking retarded, but welcome to the sale of video games and technology in Australia.
Alos, why cant you just buy the game on Steam? $30 isnt that much to ask for a game with easily 100+ game hours until completion. (Granted you dont mind griding through levels to get to 100).
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Matias

Quote from: TheSandman on October 12, 2013, 05:35
We have those Steam cards in AU as well. But they always sell at 5% more than the value. So a $50 card goes for $55, and $20 goes for ~$22. Its fucking retarded, but welcome to the sale of video games and technology in Australia.

Here you can buy them at internet webpages, you can get a U$D 50 card for $500 while it should be $290 <== thats bullshit, they are stealing your money and none gives a fuck lol

Vinny

Level 32 :D

Just a few XP from lvl 33 and unlocking my next primary weapon
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Vinny

I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Vinny

Completed my very first stealth heist on solo VERY HARD. Not a single bullet was fired :D

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Vinny on October 24, 2013, 17:04
Completed my very first stealth heist on solo VERY HARD. Not a single bullet was fired :D

The heck, how you manage to steal without cops coming over. And I stopped playing because
1. Couldn't finish a single mission without cops comming
2. When they come, if they shoot you for 15 minutes, you won't die.

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Vinny

Quote from: Bruno_2MLG4CT on October 24, 2013, 19:43
It takes time you need to unlock some skills first. I proceeded this way: Kill the 3 guards and tie the "owner" of the bank. Broke the camera that was watching the vault (see the cam above the door on the screens) and tied the 3 civilians in the room. Then i started the drill and waited (very long when you don't have to kill cops). The worst thing was to carry the 8 bags alone to the van, had to tie 2 civilians outside aswell.

And
Quote from: Bruno_2MLG4CT on October 24, 2013, 19:432. When they come, if they shoot you for 15 minutes, you won't die.
What do you mean ? When cops shoot you down you have 30 seconds until you're taken to custody, but in these 30 seconds one of the bots can help you to get up. Same system like the Zombie mod in CoD.

Rockey

Quote from: Vinny on October 24, 2013, 19:55
It takes time you need to unlock some skills first. I proceeded this way: Kill the 3 guards and tie the "owner" of the bank. Broke the camera that was watching the vault (see the cam above the door on the screens) and tied the 3 civilians in the room. Then i started the drill and waited (very long when you don't have to kill cops). The worst thing was to carry the 8 bags alone to the van, had to tie 2 civilians outside aswell.

And
Quote from: Bruno_2MLG4CT on October 24, 2013, 19:432. When they come, if they shoot you for 15 minutes, you won't die.
What do you mean ? When cops shoot you down you have 30 seconds until you're taken to custody, but in these 30 seconds one of the bots can help you to get up. Same system like the Zombie mod in CoD.

he means you take alot of damage before dying

Vinny

Quote from: Rockey on October 24, 2013, 23:48

And

It depends of the enemies guns and of your armour. If its just a policeman he will use a handgun and it doesnt make alot of damage. But if a "Bulldozer" comes with a shotgun, you're easily losing health.

Talking about these motherfuckers, very hard to kill

Rockey

Quote from: Vinny on October 24, 2013, 23:51
Quote from: Rockey on October 24, 2013, 23:48

And

It depends of the enemies guns and of your armour. If its just a policeman he will use a handgun and it doesnt make alot of damage. But if a "Bulldozer" comes with a shotgun, you're easily losing health.

Talking about these motherfuckers, very hard to kill

they do alot of damage i admit but as long as you have good cover, a high powered gun and a good aim they are easy to kill

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Thanks a lot, I am going at a mountain with my friends today but tomorrow/tonight I will try it. Never noticed the security cameras and didn't know you can break them. Also, once I killed the guards and tied the owner but cameras spotted me...
I deleted it tho, I may re-download it :)

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Vinny

PayDay 2 is -40% on Steam until 18th november.

Hobo

Quote from: Vinny on November 14, 2013, 20:21
Am wait for holiday sale

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Vinny

Quote from: Hobo on November 14, 2013, 20:23
Am wait for holiday sale
They unfortunately always do sales when am brok

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Quote from: Vinny on November 14, 2013, 20:25
Quote from: Hobo on November 14, 2013, 20:23
Am wait for holiday sale
They unfortunately always do sales when am brok
there's gonna be one on the christmas, u've been warned