Can't connect to any SAMP server

Started by nyolc8, September 25, 2013, 11:00

nyolc8

Hi all, today I wanted to play on CT so I clicked the Connect button in SAMP server browser (like I always do) and nothing happens when I click on that... I tried with other servers, none of them working. Yesterday it worked as it should, I never had this problem... And I didn't even touched the game files since yesterday when it worked...
So... what the hell happened with it? :o Anyone have an idea to fix it? (Please don't say reinstall :D)

TheSandman

Try disabling your firewall. Try pinging a server IP from command prompt. Check that the server is online. Check your internet is actually connected. Try ipconfig /renew.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Wizzer

Press ctrl+alt+del if theres gta_sa.exe then "end task" it, then it should be fixed.
If it still wont work then delete your gta_sa.set in GTA San Andreas User Files.
My eng is kinda bad but I hope I helped :D
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

nyolc8

Quote from: TheSandman on September 25, 2013, 11:12
Try disabling your firewall. Try pinging a server IP from command prompt. Check that the server is online. Check your internet is actually connected. Try ipconfig /renew.
The gta_sa.exe did not even started. The server infos and such appearing in server browser.

Quote from: Han_Lue on September 25, 2013, 11:18
Press ctrl+alt+del if theres gta_sa.exe then "end task" it, then it should be fixed.
If it still wont work then delete your gta_sa.set in GTA San Andreas User Files.
There is no gta_sa.exe there.

I deleted some compatibility related thing ($ DWM8And16BitMitigation - don't know what the hell is this mean) in regedit for gta_sa.exe and now it's starting up, then the loading bar goes at the end and then bamm it crashes...

Wizzer

Quote from: nyolc8 on September 25, 2013, 11:22
Quote from: TheSandman on September 25, 2013, 11:12
The gta_sa.exe did not even started. The server infos and such appearing in server browser.

Quote from: Han_Lue on September 25, 2013, 11:18
There is no gta_sa.exe there.

I deleted some compatibility related thing ($ DWM8And16BitMitigation - don't know what the hell is this mean) in regedit for gta_sa.exe and now it's starting up, then the loading bar goes at the end and then bamm it crashes...
I had the same problem, but after PC restart it was fixed lol
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

TheSandman

Compatibility mode? Make sure all the files are in your installation folder? Run as admin?
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

nyolc8

So the game crashed in samp after i deleted that stuff in regedit. After this, I started it in single player mode, made the display settings to right resolution and stuff, then tried to load a saved game, it crashed. Then I started samp and now it's working... still don't know wtf happened...

nyolc8

I found out that the game messed up because I swapped the display... I swapped it back yesterday, and the same thing happened. I don't get it how a different display messes up the game but that happened :D