Official Playstation 3 Grand Theft Auto V topic

Started by bazingashane0, September 17, 2013, 11:00

bazingashane0

This thread is to help people with any problems they might have relating to a Playstation 3 issue with GTA V.
Also any tips to help improve loading times.

To help out get your question answered or to help post the tip try and post the following if possible:
Model of playstation: eg Fat, Slim or Super slim and the ORIGINAL hard drive size.
HDD Size: What HDD you are using in terms of capacity, speed and model and brand if possible.
What your firmware is: eg 3.55~4.11 (CFW or OFW)
What controller you are using: Example dualshock or sixaxis and whether it is the original sony brand or another brand.
Network connection: Whether you are using wireless or wired connection.
Any external accessories: HDD's, PS move etc.
Error codes: Any error codes and if possible when it happened.
Mod chips: If you have any internal or external modchips such as the 3k3y or Cobra ODE.

Also any other details that you think might help

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

Dynamo

anyone know how i do vids and screenshots on GTA 5 for ps3?

Ethan

Quote from: Dynamo on September 20, 2013, 17:45
you need some kind of capture card on PS3.. I dont know, thats what has been said

Dobby

Quote from: Dynamo on September 20, 2013, 17:45

The best way. Is to get a HDPVR. They cost around £100 off the internet, grab a HDTV too. Or you can get one for around £30 that does half decent recordings. Search on google "HDPVR" or something related to game capture. There's literally hundreds of things you can go for :) the best one is the HDPVR though. Captures in 1080p.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!