'[Spoiler]'Consolidated Easter Eggs Thread

Started by bazingashane0, September 17, 2013, 10:52

bazingashane0

This topic is to post all Easter Eggs you find through the map or missions or side missions

Rules are:
If you are posting a image or video hide it with a spoiler.
Try and be helpful and let people if you might need a certain vehicle or person to help achieve it.
Do not post them in another thread not related to Easter Eggs.
No flaming others if you can't find it exactly.

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

mick88

Lester mentions an "Eastern European from Liberty City" in one of the first missions with him.

DeHavilland

The highest point of the map has a house with secret stuff inside :) Also when you have finished the game you can go back, perhaps something awesome will happen? :D Who knows.....

Edit: this is very creppy :O frozen alien at first mission!
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

nyolc8

Quote from: DeHavilland on September 18, 2013, 16:42
Edit: this is very creppy :O frozen alien at first mission!
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Then check this:
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Also check this out:
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

nyolc8

Terrorista310

Character easter egg:

[spoiler]
Packie McReary is back on gta 5 if you save his ass on the street and he wil became an option for your robberies.
[/spoiler]
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Polaco

This Easter Egg let me scared,well,i've got something to give me a nightmare,again

[hide=the P.S.]Mount Gordo-Gordo means "Fat" in portuguese,weird name...[/hide]
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Rainbow

[spoiler]If you take Patrick "Packie" McReary on the bank heist in paleto bay bank heist, he will talk about the bank heist from GTA IV and talk about Nicko Belic.[/spoiler]

Terrorista310

Quote from: Rainbow on September 23, 2013, 16:54
[spoiler]If you take Patrick "Packie" McReary on the bank heist in paleto bay bank heist, he will talk about the bank heist from GTA IV and talk about Nicko Belic.[/spoiler]

wat did he said about niko?

Dobby

From watching lets plays on YT i found out:

[spoiler]
That the guy from GTA IV TLaD was killed by the phsyco guy. I was gutted.
[/spoiler]
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Terrorista310

Quote from: Dobby. on September 23, 2013, 20:08

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

its a mission... And the guy is called Trevor, not psycho...

Dobby

Quote from: Terrorista310 on September 23, 2013, 22:09
Quote from: Dobby. on September 23, 2013, 20:08

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

its a mission... And the guy is called Trevor, not psycho...

Still a psycho :P
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Terrorista310

Plot twist: After you finish the game, if you go see your doctor, and talk to him, in the end of the chat he will say he loves you (Michael) and he's getting a tv show, Michael gets pissed and kills the doc. (its you who kill him if you got aim enough before he escapes).

I never thought this would happen...