Larger Capacity Fuel Tanks

Started by Vado19, August 09, 2013, 22:54

Hobo

Quote from: Terrorista310 on August 21, 2013, 17:12
Quote from: TheSandman on August 21, 2013, 10:17
Quote from: Terrorista310 on August 21, 2013, 09:43
Lol you guys know 0 about planes

The only vehicles who need better fuel system are aircrafts, you cant fuel them mid air, and landing in roads are phroibed so you cant even use a can between airports, while trucks can do all that

This is the defenition of selfish, only thinking of trucks when there are vehicles way worse.
Go play on a pilot/plane server then. This is a trucking server, hence everything is based around/on trucking. Planes are just a secondary thing you can do.
Do you think a dodo can be fueled in mid air? I doubt that.
Landing on highways is being wreckless, if you know youre going to run out of fuel, find a field to land in, then use a fuelcan. Its not rocket science. If you dont have enough fuel to make it to the next airport, you shouldve budgeted better and refueled BEFORE YOU TOOK OFF.
Rubber knows way more than you, possibly anyone here (maybe except Jasonkarvx and Sveki), about aviation.

The fuel tanks for all the vehicles need to be longer, and more expensive. 30km/$100 for one tank? thats nothing.

Says the guy who ran out of fuel when doing tanker missions

You talk shit, boy.
#UMadBro? #Can't #Handle #Sandman's #Burn #Yolo .

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

TheSandman

The only vehicles who need better fuel system are aircrafts, you cant fuel them mid air, and landing in roads are phroibed so you cant even use a can between airports, while trucks can do all that

This is the defenition of selfish, only thinking of trucks when there are vehicles way worse.
Go play on a pilot/plane server then. This is a trucking server, hence everything is based around/on trucking. Planes are just a secondary thing you can do.
Landing on highways is being wreckless, if you know youre going to run out of fuel, find a field to land in, then use a fuelcan. Its not rocket science. If you dont have enough fuel to make it to the next airport, you shouldve budgeted better and refueled BEFORE YOU TOOK OFF.
Rubber knows way more than you, possibly anyone here (maybe except Jasonkarvx and Sveki), about aviation.

The fuel tanks for all the vehicles need to be longer, and more expensive. 30km/$100 for one tank? thats nothing.

You talk shit, boy.
Spending $5k for more fuel means nothing to me, because i earn money fast enough its not a problem, what has that got to do with anything anyway? Its no different to running out of fuel on artic/dumper/cement/everything because you cant actually use the fuel from the petrol trailer. You know im right, sit down before you embarrass yourself more.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Hobo

Quote from: TheSandman on August 22, 2013, 02:43

You talk shit, boy.
Spending $5k for more fuel means nothing to me, because i earn money fast enough its not a problem, what has that got to do with anything anyway? Its no different to running out of fuel on artic/dumper/cement/everything because you cant actually use the fuel from the petrol trailer. You know im right, sit down before you embarrass yourself more.
:like: :like: #Yolo #gz

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Dobby

Quote from: TheSandman on August 22, 2013, 02:43

You talk shit, boy.
Ignore him :)

So, as far as i've gathered. You guys want it for trucks only right?. Anything in the truck class?
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

Quote from: DobbysGamertag. on August 22, 2013, 03:35
So, as far as i've gathered. You guys want it for trucks only right?. Anything in the truck class?
anything available for sale at blueberry trucks except towtruck

Philip_Morris

Quote from: Ethan on August 22, 2013, 03:57
anything available for sale at blueberry trucks except towtruck

:like:   :like:

Joshy

These are in truck class but not trailer class.

Generated by this SQL
Code (SQL) Select
SELECT * FROM `vehiclemodels` WHERE (flags & 256) = 256 AND (~flags & 16) = 16
or in PAWN
Code (PAWN) Select
if(vehiclemodels[modelid][VEHICLE_MODEL_FLAGS] & 256 == 256 && ~vehiclemodels[modelid][VEHICLE_MODEL_FLAGS] & 16 == 16) // this should work

Edit: it can be simplified to:
~flags & 16 && flags & 256
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Terrorista310

Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

mr.hilly

Quote from: Terrorista310 on August 09, 2013, 23:26
i think planes fuel should be addressed 1ยบ than truckers

just my 2 cents here

planes need new fuel system, not trucks

so cool so ran out of fuel in mid air without any type of warning
all is correct land vehicle fuel is cheaper then aircraft cause it dont have so many users and its diffrent. its speccially created for aircraft. And its cost alot

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the server name?:
What is 7 + 4?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview