News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

HELP needed :]

Started by Polaco, July 12, 2013, 23:00

Polaco

I'm doing a BIG mod,and need some strips for some parts,things easy,i'm trying to make it at Corel Draw but it crashes everytime >:(
Then,i need help from someone who is good at Photoshop / CorelDraw for 2 little draws for this Mod,which will be public
If you're good at it, PM me and i'll tell you what you need do,thanks since now.
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Ethan

strips of what exactly?

Polaco

You can search by Nog Harder Lopik,at Google,you see some trucks,with weird paints,strips like those paints,but in HD and low format (400x300) etc
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Who is Polaco?

Costel

well i think i'm the best at skining :)

here are some my skins http://vikingo2.picturepush.com/album/264910/p-3D.html# and you saw my sarantos , it's perfect skinned , so if you think i'm goot at skin send me a pm with real truck

Polaco

Thx,but now NetoO have helped me with this,topic locked
Who is Polaco?