News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

windows 8 problem

Started by maxie_[FIN], July 08, 2013, 14:03

maxie_[FIN]

so today i got my new MSI laptop whit windows 8 installed. but when i installed gta and started it crashed before it had even started, and ive tried everything.

Kenworth

have you installed GTA San Andreas properly on the pc?
are you able to post a screenshot of the problem your having?

maxie_[FIN]

it is properly installed. but i downloaded a no-cd fix gtasa.exe. but i tried many different.

Supreme

1) get rid of win 8
2) install win 7
3) play gta

[Spoiler]joking[/spoiler]

Wizzer

1)Try installing directx 9, it worked for me.
2) Be sure that you don`t have ENB, many ENB`s are not working on win. 8
3) Be sure that you have crack. (Recommend 1.0)
4) Problem solved :)
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Tyler

Get on Skype and let me send it to you.

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Wizzer

Send what to him? Directx 9?
Its in San setup too.
Or what do you mean? :D
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.

maxie_[FIN]

Calvingreen17.

Older and wiser

maxie_[FIN]

Wizzer

Quote from: maxie_[FIN] on July 10, 2013, 15:41
whats that calvin?

Thats new San Andreas setup (torrent need)
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]

SuperGoof

try to download the newest GPU drivers

maxie_[FIN]

Vinny

Have a similar problem with win8 when i want to launch the game it say "Cannot find 800x600x32 video mode" ....
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Rainbow

Windows 8... Is a problem.