Chassis.vlo/Truck view distance

Started by Batman[UK], June 24, 2013, 15:57

Batman[UK]

So I've got a Scania mod pack that replaces all trucks, but I can't see them from more than 10m away, only four wheels and a levitating driver.

Is there any way to make or get a chassis.vlo file so I can see them from a distance?

Matias

All european mods looks like that. Btw i will move your topic to GTA SA section because this is server related, not mod related.

Ethan

Quote from: Matias. on June 24, 2013, 16:45
All european mods looks like that. Btw i will move your topic to GTA SA section because this is server related, not mod related.

he is talking about a mod and how to get it to work properly thus it should be in mods help to begin with.. why did you move it?

Matias

Quote from: Ethan on June 24, 2013, 21:32
Quote from: Matias. on June 24, 2013, 16:45

he is talking about a mod and how to get it to work properly thus it should be in mods help to begin with.. why did you move it?

When i wrote that it was at Help section: stuff related to server, not modifications help.

Polaco

You got my Scania pack and is crying about a little shit called "Chassis_vlo" no,i don't will fix it,stop asking about fixes to it.
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Rubber

This is a ZModeler problem. The mods do not have a vehicle_vlo (this is the thing you see at far distances).

For future reference: these type of questions should be posted or moved to the ZModeler child board  ;D

Costel

Quote from: Rubber on June 27, 2013, 07:30
This is a ZModeler problem. The mods do not have a vehicle_vlo (this is the thing you see at far distances).

For future reference: these type of questions should be posted or moved to the ZModeler child board  ;D
it might be because of colission ;)