[How-To] Master List of ZModeler Tutorials

Started by Rubber, June 19, 2013, 04:30

Vinny

Hell ... I remade all the shit from scratch and it worked then imported in a hotring A dff then i compiled all the textures to the hotrina.txd to get this (thought it was perfect):
[hide=Zmod pic][/hide]

Now i check GGMM and i get this (also "perfect"):
[hide=GGMM pics][/hide]

And here i come in game (disaster):
[hide=In game]

[/hide]

I don't understand what happened ... Where is the engine ? Why is it transparent in the car ? Why is there somekind of shadow in the lights ?

Nevermind i found out what was wrong and fixed everything like a big boy :D
[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/vdb73#0[/imgur]
(sp because i can't connect to the server ._.)
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Rubber

Quote from: Vinny on June 24, 2013, 20:05

Let me guess, you forgot to attach the engine part to the model, or forgot to place it in the right place on the model/layer tree? I have done that hundreds of times. It's really agrevating when you can't find out what's going wrong. Cookie for you for figuring it out on your own!

Vinny

Quote from: Rubber on June 25, 2013, 00:16

Let me guess, you forgot to attach the engine part to the model, or forgot to place it in the right place on the model/layer tree? I have done that hundreds of times. It's really agrevating when you can't find out what's going wrong. Cookie for you for figuring it out on your own!
Yes ... I think you can see it on the screenshot of zmodeler. Also the shadow was caused by the "rest" of the jetmax that was not showed but it was still there (confusing lol), and the transparency was my wrong move, i wanted to erase Hotring's engine but i somehow erased a part of the chasis.
CT pics:

It's very basic of course but there is a begin to everything. Thanks again for your help Rubber.
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Rubber

Quote from: Vinny on June 25, 2013, 00:35
Quote from: Rubber on June 25, 2013, 00:16

Yes ... I think you can see it on the screenshot of zmodeler. Also the shadow was caused by the "rest" of the jetmax that was not showed but it was still there (confusing lol), and the transparency was my wrong move, i wanted to erase Hotring's engine but i somehow erased a part of the chasis.
CT pics:

It's very basic of course but there is a begin to everything. Thanks again for your help Rubber.

No problem Vinny, glad to help. Erasing part of the chassis must have been a fun one to figure out and fix lol. Anyway, good to hear it works now.

Rubber

So, I've been working quite a bit on this and I'm almost finished with the basic tutorial and ready to move on the the how-to tutorials.

Some of the things I have lined up (not in any order):
  How to add SA license plates
  How to tint windows
  How to create shiny/glossy textures without the use of ENB
  How to change the wheels of a mod
  How to lower/raise a mod
  How to add or retexture lights
  How to de-lag a laggy RT mod
  How to add or subtract various vehicle parts
  How to add custom textures, like stickers, logos, text, and other things

Does anyone have anything they want to add to the list? Also, if anyone has something from this list they want demonstrated, I will focus on that item first.

Vinny

Personally :

Quote from: Rubber on June 25, 2013, 06:33
  How to add SA license plates
  How to create shiny/glossy textures without the use of ENB
  How to change the wheels of a mod
  How to add custom textures, like stickers, logos, text, and other things

Vinny

Bump as it is an ongoing topic.

So even though I'm away I'm still learning things an looking for some tutorials and after hours of search I just found nothing so I'm going to ask you guys:

How to make those damn chrome/reflections ?
From what I could find so far, but not 100% sure, you need a specific picture and must change a lot of settings when assigning the texture to model.

Rubber

Quote from: Vinny on August 08, 2013, 22:22
Bump as it is an ongoing topic.

So even though I'm away I'm still learning things an looking for some tutorials and after hours of search I just found nothing so I'm going to ask you guys:

How to make those damn chrome/reflections ?
From what I could find so far, but not 100% sure, you need a specific picture and must change a lot of settings when assigning the texture to model.

Yes, you do need to add a texture to the TXD file and assign it to a material in the mod, but it really isn't that hard. I have a little more free time now so I will try to do that tutorial. It is actually pretty simple and makes a low quality mod look much better.

Vinny

Thanks master. Take your time, don't take it as a priority ;)

Vinny

Well i can definitely not change the wheels everytime i try its a disaster :'( i tried everything i could and it still gets fucked up everytime im, really desperate xD

Eurobeat

Sorry for 'bumping,' but can one of you gimme a dropbox to the zmoddler you have? I swear every single one I download is either a demo thingy or it's just a program called 'ZModdler.exe' and it installs many other pc scanners and ads and shit.

Dobby

Quote from: Fish_[SA] on June 10, 2014, 15:38
Sorry for 'bumping,' but can one of you gimme a dropbox to the zmoddler you have? I swear every single one I download is either a demo thingy or it's just a program called 'ZModdler.exe' and it installs many other pc scanners and ads and shit.

Does http://www.zmodeler2.com/ not work? if you're passing around programs (the full lot/cracks) do it via PM :)
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!