News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

WOT World of tanks thread

Started by Konali, June 06, 2013, 20:04

Konali

Hello guys and girls:)
Lately i started playing world of tanks which is a quite fun game if i may say so:)
I play it at weekends when i never play CT because then its my family time and to chill with my brother and friends:)

''World of Tanks is a team-based massively multiplayer online action game dedicated to armored warfare in the middle of the 20th century. Throw yourself into epic tank battles with other steel cowboys all over the world. Your arsenal includes more than 200 armored vehicles from America, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, the Soviet Union and China.''

There are several servers and i do play on the EU server, so that means players from the USA cannot play with dudes from the EU server or the SEA server that is for russia i believe, not sure.

Anyway, i found out Sveki and some old CT players do play this game also and it would be fun if i could meet up with some of u ingame some day offcourse:)

So if you do play WOT and you are fromt he EU side of it, please comment and i will check ur stats and perhaps platoon up:)
If you are not from the EU , post anyway , i love to discuss which tank is better etc etc and perhaps there are other CT players that do play on the USA server aswell and you guys could meet up also:)

Well Sveki and i wanted to make a topic like this for some weeks now, hope this is well enough for now:)
You can talk here about WOT or share pics/videos of your replays, i will upload some later:)

My WOT name is: Konali89
Server: EU

Cya on the battlefields:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Terrorista310

add me too: nope.

:D
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Dr_dog

DrDog or Dr_Dog i dont remember. Best tank i got is SU85B
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Matias

Spekter

Quote from: Matias. on June 06, 2013, 20:33
Are there any M1 Abrams ?

Nope, the tanks there are from interwar period (1920's-1939), World War 2 and immediate postwar period (50s and early 60s). :)

Supra

I used to play this a lot in late 2010 when it was still beta and you got free gold every day. Was much more fun back then, I don't like it too much now, byt it's a good game.

Supreme

Terrorista310

Twizeler

i played this wil start again tomorow

Ethan

as long as its 100% free, no cracks, torrents, serial codes, product keys needed and when I install it, it will work.. I might try this

and working MP thing... can we do our own servers, like a private match type deal?

Dobby

Quote from: Ethan on June 07, 2013, 02:53
as long as its 100% free, no cracks, torrents, serial codes, product keys needed and when I install it, it will work.. I might try this

and working MP thing... can we do our own servers, like a private match type deal?
Last i checked it was free :) Website [click]. As for private matches im not too sure.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

TheSandman

Good game, but the serverside movement is fucking shit.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Konali

It is 100% free :) but you could decide to go premium and gain more credits and exp per battle and new options, but im playing free :)
You can invite friends to do platoons and then battle together, or do training matches together:)

No serial /product keys orserials needed, just download the install client and it will guide you from there:) No torrents or cracks either all legit shit bro!! XD
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Terrorista310

Quote from: Konali on June 07, 2013, 12:01

It is 100% free :) but you could decide to go premium and gain more credits and exp per battle and new options, but im playing free :)
You can invite friends to do platoons and then battle together, or do training matches together:)

No serial /product keys orserials needed, just download the install client and it will guide you from there:) No torrents or cracks either all legit shit bro!! XD

You dont know kona, but the installer downs the game via torrent without you knowing, but glad its like that, this thing is 4 gb mothafucka!

Rockey

war thunder is a game just like this, just with planes. However war thunder plan to add boats and lots more soon, i think there is plans for submarines!