StreamMemFix1.0
StreamMemFix2.2_test1
StreamMemFix2.2_test2
StreamMemFix3.0 ¹
StreamMemFix3.0 ²
StreamMemFix3.0 ³

cleo folder
1024MB-StreamMemory

make sure you have the right vorbisfile, vobis, vorbishooked and the exe in the root directory as well

nyolc8

I had ~1400mb stream memory with only using the StreamMemFix2.2_test2. I never had any cleo folder. And it worked. I have the same vorbishooked.dll and vorbisfile.dll as before. I didn't replaced them since it worked. I even tried other streamfix asi files, but none of them working... I just don't get it what happened :/

edit: I just found out that my edited "dirt+shine effect in samp" gtasa.exe blocking the streamfix... I have 1924mb stream memory if I use another gtasa.exe...

Ethan

all i know is that I think the cleo one is the only "streamfix" type thing that actually works...  if I could figure out whether or not it is the cleo or if in fact it is the ASIs working, I would be better off I think.. but everything works so im happy

nyolc8

I fixed my edited gtasa.exe with hex editor, so now I have dirt, chrome, and stream fix (1943mb stream memory when pressing F5) with my gtasa.exe in SAMP  :D (I'm using only the vorbis dll files and the test2 asi)