Started by Viper, May 22, 2013, 04:57

Viper

Spec's
8 Cores
Ram
8GB
Blu ray :D
500gbHDD
[SAP]Egert: viper and Boy arent brothers right?
DeHavilland: Nope
DeHavilland: Boy is from NL and Viper is from AUS

We aren't brothers, we just act like them.

Calvingreen17.

by research, it has an AMD 8 core APU. Rest is pretty generic, I dont know too much about that. but dat 8 core APU....I hope it comes to desktops....

Older and wiser

Dr_dog

So its basically a microsoft's own PC now. Wonder will it run Windows 8 too.. Useless, and shitty.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

bazingashane0

Quote from: Dr_dog on May 22, 2013, 05:20
So its basically a microsoft's own PC now. Wonder will it run Windows 8 too.. Useless, and shitty.
Yep it will be something on par with probably a amd 8150 (the am3+ series cpu) with a 8gb of ram and a trimmed down windows 8. So within 1 year or so a cheaper pc will overpower it easily.

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

Dr_dog

And ofc inability to get rid of the windows. Could be nice torrent slave. After upgrading the Hard drive ofc and removing windows
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

mick88

It runs on win 8 kernel or something like that. Actually what I found funny is the multiwindow feature, which is absent in actual desktop version!

Anyway, I have xbox 360, which is 360 times better  :derp:

Toux

I will probably stick with Playstation. I'm not a big fan of Xbox

Joshy

[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Terrorista310

i got both ps3 and xbox360, they are almost the same, xbox wins in scart over the ps3, but mp you need to pay, it sucks, mp in xbox is like a desert and full of hackers.
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Vinny

Quote from: Terrorista310 on May 22, 2013, 16:25
i got both ps3 and xbox360, they are almost the same, xbox wins in scart over the ps3, but mp you need to pay, it sucks, mp in xbox is like a desert and full of hackers.
Xbox mp full of hackers ? Let me laugh. PSN is full of hacker.
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Shake

Quote from: mick88 on May 22, 2013, 14:59

It runs on win 8 kernel or something like that. Actually what I found funny is the multiwindow feature, which is absent in actual desktop version!

Don't you mean 359?

Terrorista310

Quote from: Shake. on May 22, 2013, 17:09
Quote from: mick88 on May 22, 2013, 14:59

:pic:

Don't you mean 359?
Dude, yo math sucks!
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Dobby

What? This is Xbox Live we're talking about. The one where you have to pay £40 a year for the added security and what not. Unlike PSN. What games are you playing to see hackers? :p
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Matias

Quote from: Dobby on May 23, 2013, 00:03

What? This is Xbox Live we're talking about. The one where you have to pay £40 a year for the added security and what not. Unlike PSN. What games are you playing to see hackers? :p

I have ps3 and i play online games.... never saw a hacker at PS3.

Dr_dog

Microsoft has turned to greedy bastards. Deal with it, dont buy their shit and you are OK. Who sane person wants to pay 40€ for internet access on some stupid xbox? You get it for free in PS3, or better. Use your PC.

Bai
PC master race
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL