Eurovision Song Contest MALMÖ 2013 (We are one)

Started by $nake, May 14, 2013, 18:47

$nake

$nake's vote (Semi1): ESTONIA, SLOVENIA, DENMARK, BELARUS, IRELAND, BELGIUM
$nake's vote (Semi2): SAN MARINO, AZERBAIJAN, FINLAND, NORWAY, GEORGIA, ROMANIA
$nake's vote ( Final ): DENMARK, GERMANY

Qualified to the FINAL:
Semi Final 1: Estonia, Denmark, Russia, Ukraine, Netherlands, Lithuania, Belarus, Moldova, Ireland, Belgium
Semi Final 2: Azerbaijan, Finland, Malta, Iceland, Greece, Armenia, Hungary, Norway, Georgia, Romania

TOP TEN IN THE FINAL:
01. Emmelie de Forest - Only Teardrops (Denmark)
02. Farid Mammadov - Hold Me (Azerbaijan)
03. Zlata Ognevich - Gravity (Ukraine)
04. Margaret Berger - I Feed You My Love (Norway)
05. Dina Garipova - What If (Russia)
06. Koza Mostra feat. Agathon Iakovidis - Alcohol Is Free (Greece)
07. Marco Mengoni - L'essenziale (Italy)
08. Gianluca - Tomorrow (Malta)
09. Anouk - Birds (Netherlands)
10. ByeAlex - Kedvesem (Zoohacker Remix) (Hungary)

CONGRATULATIONS DENMARK!

OFFICIAL EUROVISION APP:
ANDROID APP: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.digame.esc
iOS APP: http://smarturl.it/eurovision2013iOSapp

Terrorista310

Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

SeraMondialu

get the fuck out and search for a gf instead

Bruno_2MLG4CT

How about shut up and listen to the ESC songs. Btw, there is only link from the swedish song as I saw...

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Konali

:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Konali

1. Austria : sweet girl , decent song, super body:)
2. Estonia : Sexy chicka:) nice voice :)
3. Slovenia: Nice show:) a really good voice and lovely song. Very catchy beat :) this is gonna be a song for the final:)
4. Croatia : 6 dudes singin xD not my style but quite lovely music.
5. Denmark : cute girl, super song:) really good performance, nice act. Really love this song:), well the girl actually:D
6. Russia  : calm relaxed song and then pops out real good to a higher level, good performance and catchy.
7. Ukraine  : A giant singing haha XD Igorrrr:D, good act:D Very very good beat and song damn:)
8. Netherlands: what to say what to say... dont like the song and the clothes look like she came from a funeral. Song is to slow/dark.
9. Montenegro : really weird song, dont like it either, but funny act and the beat was cool though. The girl has a nice ass:)
10. Lithunia ***  : good song:) but easy song. and boring after a while.
11. Belarus : Good  looking girl haha :D Nice song and lovely legs haha, good beat and nice act.
12 Moldavia : They tried xD nah but its not a song that will stay in your head for long.Nice ending:)
13 Ireland : A good song and well performed:) Love the beat:)
14 Cyprus : Damn what a girl haha nice body, decent song:)
15 Belgium : to bad he cant sing english properly, the text came out very weak.. the music/beat saves him from a bad act.
16 Serbia : Super sexy act haha but song doenst make sense:D cool music though:P

Enjoyed the show with benny,marccc joshy and sveki:) benny is awesome:D
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

TheShetlandSheepdog

West Europe hates East Europe songs and East Europe hates West Europe songs,just diffrent genre.
Since there are much more East ones they will win.
And Belgium always choose shit songs ,i like than more Paulien that won The Voice Van Vlaanderen.

Dr_dog

Last 10 years of eurovision. It just been pain to follow it. Its not like it used to be. Waste of time to watch it imo.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Rafe.McCawley

Quote from: $nake on May 14, 2013, 18:47

This Banner is just Wrong!
its not In April! its in May!

Get your Facts right, Mr. $nake

Bruno_2MLG4CT

I haven't heard the Macedonian song yet on youtube. I don't care about ESC, we always have shit songs... Anyway, when is Macedonia?? :D

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

$nake

Quote from: brane on May 14, 2013, 22:10
I haven't heard the Macedonian song yet on youtube. I don't care about ESC, we always have shit songs... Anyway, when is Macedonia?? :D
tumaro :)

und sorry mr. Rafe, fixing.

Boy

Some of the songs werr pretty cool, denmark and begium.
All others had nice girls in it. So i had to watch the whole show. :D

Goodbye my friends :3
Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56
The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

sardarji

LOL u all r talking about girls :) I doubt u all watched for girls not songs :P   xD

TheGame

Belarus is my favourite! Great song and a sexy girl!  :)  :D