TXDHack & Own Timecyc in SAMP - COMBINED exe file made by nyolc8 [updated]

Started by nyolc8, May 12, 2013, 16:29

nyolc8

Updated - now works with streamfix.

So you hate that in SAMP vehicles don't have dirt? Or missing the chrome and such? If you using TXD hack, then you can't use your own timecyc? Then use this pack and you will have everything in SAMP !  :D

I combined the TXD hack with the Timecyc mod to just one gta_sa.exe file, I used the original gtasa textures in the pack, I don't like the txdhack default highres textures. So basically every chrome and dirt effect will be the same as in MTA or singleplayer, and also you can use your own timecyc mods. ;D

You can edit the "models/generic/VEHTXD2.txd" file with your own textures if you want. (for example if you don't want dirt on the cars, only chrome and such) :)

Download (Updated)

Install: just copy the "gta_sa.exe" and the "models" folder into your gta sa main folder and overwrite the exe. Make backup from your "gta_sa.exe" before doing this!

Note.: only use this if you using custom timecyc. With this exe you need to have a "timecyc.aaa" file to get it work. If you only want the dirt-chrome-etc with default timecyc, then use the original txdhack.

(Program used to combine the two gta_sa.exe file: HexEdit on OSX)

Dobby

I'd love to download it. But i don't trust exe's. :D i'm going to get it though if someone else does, and aren't you supposed to provide the source code too?
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

nyolc8

Quote from: Dobby on May 12, 2013, 16:52
I'd love to download it. But i don't trust exe's. :D i'm going to get it though if someone else does, and aren't you supposed to provide the source code too?
Here is what I exactly did to the exe file:
- opened up the timecyc modded gta_sa.exe in HexEdit
- searched for "vehicle.txd" string(ascii) and replaced it with "VEH2TXD.txd".
- saved the file and done  :D

If you don't trust in my exe file then do as I described for the exe file, then go into "models/generic/" and make a copy from the "vehicles.txd" file, rename it to "VEH2TXD.txd". And you are done  :D.

Deff

Quote from: nyolc8 on May 12, 2013, 16:56
If you don't trust in my exe file then do as I described for the exe file, then go into "models/generic/" and make a copy from the "vehicles.txd" file, rename it to "VEH2TXD.txd". And you are done  :D.

Nice.
You deserve cookie.

Ethan

what exactly is the txd hack or the veh2txd or whatever... I dont get that part

nyolc8

Quote from: Ethan on May 13, 2013, 12:55
what exactly is the txd hack or the veh2txd or whatever... I dont get that part
Basically, with txd hack you'll have dirt/chrome on the vehicles. SAMP disables the dirt texture, and other textures. With this modification, SAMP can't disable these textures because we using another texture source (the game will use the "veh2txd.txd" file, instead of the "vehicles.txd").

Ethan

nyolc8

http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,35709.0.html
^^^
This is only txd hack, but this package have some modified textures (I think they look bad) so if you want to use the default light, dirt, etc textures, use the gta_sa.exe from that package, and use the veh2txd.txd file from my package.

nyolc8