~Bunny's Big Artic Convoy Event.

Started by Black-Tiger, March 28, 2013, 09:27

Black-Tiger

Everyone come to my Big artic convoy Saturday!
Since ive made some Big convoys in the past(20-35Players), wich people enjoyed alot, i decided to do one again, but this time as an event.
Why as an event? to try and break some records, and to try to get more people then ive had before!
I want to try to break the record for Biggest convoy of CVT, and try to break my own record of Biggest convoy ive made.
Mij current record is set on 45 Player.

When? Saturday  2PM-14:00 GMT+1
Where? Hunter Quarry, LV
Prize? At the end of the Event, 1 Player will get a prize of 300K(Could become more).
How do you win the prize? the person who helps the convoy the most (Example, controll load/unload points to prevent chaos, Help people who crashed, help rookies etc...) Wil win the Event prize of currently set to 300K

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Supreme

I will try to come when I get bored of Coach xD

Cobus

QuoteDr_dog [26 Sep 13:28]:   What happens in your account.. is your responsibility.. Even if your cow/cat/mouse/horse/dog/frog/hamster/shark/whale/sharkwhaledogcatsheep/zombie/mother/dad/grandma/grandpa cheated.. its your ass

sardarji

Spekter

Your convoys were always awesome, i'll try to be there :)

Mario[CRO]

Today was "warming up" for tomorrow. Here are some pictures...

8)
[div style="background-image: url(''); background-repeat: repeat; height: 95px; padding: 52.5px; background-position: center center; text-align: center;"]

Supreme

Dynamo

i might join for a bit need to buy new arctic trailer though or i could help keep people under control with my police car if you want.