Started by Rockey, March 18, 2013, 17:09

Would you want more larger slot house's? Of any Type/Variation

Yes
No
Maybe

Benny

Quote from: Ethan on April 02, 2013, 02:06
Quote from: SzajmoN on March 20, 2013, 08:53
My point is that the activity of players is going down.

thats the whole point, plain and simple.. how many accounts do you think there are of wannabes that com one, drive around maybe do one mission and then leave and never come back?  now think of how many people have been playing this for some time and then decide they are no longer interested in playing it at all?  the whole point should not be add 985478 more houses, the point should b, evict the people who havent done a single mission in a time frame of at least 45 days. make that the new threshold.   you dont want to play anymore, thats fine, thats your choice but dont hog a fucking house, let someone who actually stays on here for hours have it, and let them enjoy it
That would be the best solution of them all. Lets do this!
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Rockey

Quote from: Mr.Benny on April 02, 2013, 05:20
Quote from: Ethan on April 02, 2013, 02:06
Quote from: SzajmoN on March 20, 2013, 08:53
My point is that the activity of players is going down.

thats the whole point, plain and simple.. how many accounts do you think there are of wannabes that com one, drive around maybe do one mission and then leave and never come back?  now think of how many people have been playing this for some time and then decide they are no longer interested in playing it at all?  the whole point should not be add 985478 more houses, the point should b, evict the people who havent done a single mission in a time frame of at least 45 days. make that the new threshold.   you dont want to play anymore, thats fine, thats your choice but dont hog a fucking house, let someone who actually stays on here for hours have it, and let them enjoy it
That would be the best solution of them all. Lets do this!

This is a better solution to what I had in mind but don't think it would solve the camping problem, I don't think it's right to have to wait so long but I suppose this would be difficult to fix

Dobby

Just get rid of houses for the people that complain, I don't have my 1 slot anymore, but i'm not complaining.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

GeneralLee

In the last time,number of this kind of topics is growing up.
I undertand that Admins can't evict someone without enought proofs.But if you know that Frutek,Razvanel,Zed and others are not gonna play here anymore why admins don't evict these guys?? I'm waiting for a 3 slots since November,and when a 3slot is forsale I have to camp for it with 10 other guys who would like to buy it.This is a time spended worthless because me and the the other guys who camp aren't making money.I've seen some players who don't go for a pee or to eat something because they are waiting for that house.

I suggest a sistem with HOUSE AUCTION on the website or :why not: in game.

Think about it.

Rockey

What about houses like these though? i know its better to evict but there are many more like these, prime esate in LV. Plenty of parking plus near to a multistory parking area.. Could defionatly be 4-6 slots. Probably more likely to be 5's.

Note; Behind me where i took the picture there is a bunch more parking bays that would be linked to the houses

Bandon23

I think those houses are great, are they modern houses somewhere in map?

Rockey

Quote from: Bandon23 on April 05, 2013, 11:31
I think those houses are great, are they modern houses somewhere in map?

i am going to go around the map and find every possible house this weekend and show them here, i knew there is a few farms and some modern homes in MC.

Benny

Just be patient, everything needs its time even houses.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Rockey

Quote from: Mr.Benny on April 05, 2013, 22:02

Oh I agree nothing can be done instantly or often quickly enough. But the demand is huge and the supply is tiny

Konali

Quote from: Rockey on April 05, 2013, 22:27
Quote from: Mr.Benny on April 05, 2013, 22:02

Oh I agree nothing can be done instantly or often quickly enough. But the demand is huge and the supply is tiny
It has been like this for years, i am affraid nothing much ca be done, especially since mick is soo busy like he is nowaydays, he doesnt has much time for CT anymore.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

kukimaki

Please note that for every CVT player who has a tiny bit more serious real life than a 12 yo kid, this is semester time. Exams, tests, whatever. No doubt Mick is busy. Just wait patiently, I don't think he will leave a problem like this unsolved for a long time.

Konali

Maybe adding appartement complex buildings with alot of public parking near it and just for the slots make them 4 or higher xD
I mean people eventually pay for the slots, that is the main motivation to buy a new house. So put 50 players with 50 4 slots in an appartement complex 1 parking tower next to it like with the massive 1 slot buildings. Cheaper price than usual 4 slots and it will create more 3 slots nd 2 slots onto the market.

And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Panzer

I think, imho, that only a return back to the past, can solve this problem...and all "old" players know what i mean...

Konali

Quote from: Panzer on April 06, 2013, 12:44
I think, imho, that only a return back to the past, can solve this problem...and all "old" players know what i mean...
trading?
Well thats not gonna work because a player can only have 1 house, so why would a player sell his 4 slots when there is nothing better.
Besides that, people would get scammed again.

Benny

There is ALOT of houses on main land nad on the islands that are NOT added yet.
I myself spended alot of time to find them and there is about 100 or more houses that could be added, even if the house has dirt or grass around it you can still park carsh there rigth? that type of houses are everywhere and could be houses but still mick is adding houses and he is not active/doesn't have time so we need to wait, OR an idea that he could make those commands avaible for admins so that they could add the houses and stuff and then the server would work better, players would play more cause new things would be added over and over (houses,parkings, new maps....) again probably every day and so on, but still as i don't know if mick trust us that much i don't know that this will happen.

For evictions there is and idea to add besids 60 days of not beeing online, add 60 days of not doing 10 missions to the script, more houses will be   auto evicted and less work for staff team to tract the inactive and evict them.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS