Samp Compatable TXD Hack (Not really a hack)

Started by Corvette, February 24, 2013, 05:09

Corvette

Hate how your cop car light bars are all white? Well Thats because of this mod called TXD hack (not really a hack)

Well This little mod allows SAMP to use a custom TXD Which lets the light bar be colorful eg: Red and blue LED lights like real cop car light bars...

I use this mod and NO it does not give me any unfair advantage over other players it is more of a texture then an actual mod.

REMINDER THIS IS NOT A REAL HACK MORE OF A WORK AROUND!!

I take no credit for mod creation just reposting it for those who want their cop cars to look more offical ;)

This mod give no unfair advantage over others and Unlike the real version of the TXD hack this actually allows you to save your screenshots, Chatlog, etc.

QuoteThis also enables things like ENB + TXD Hack on SA-MP at the same time.

Textures have already been replaced with 05bowtie (Grimm)'s TXD Hack. If You want to change the txdhack textures go to {root install}/models/generic/VEHTXD2.txd and replace the normal textures.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0ztdkazwapih515

TehEpixBraxy

[Spoiler]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.
[/spoiler]

eaiello

Corvette

Ok so Heres a picture (Randomly found) Of SAMP without this mod..
Stock Textures (Without This mod)

TXD Hack Lights on (With This Mod)

TXD Hack Lights Off (With This Mod)

Supreme

Will it work on normal lightbar?

EDIT: Los Santos Police... is that a mod of 3x same cop car but only Los Santos changed to Las Venturas and San Fierro?