Allow parking here?

Started by Trux, February 05, 2013, 13:14

Trux

So I was driving around fern ridge area and noticed this gas station. It doesn't show as truck parking area in the minimap so I was wondering if this could be set as it. It has a big area and it would be useful for those players who have a house near that zone.

I don't know if this has been requested before, at least I searched in the forum and found nothing.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Konali

Players requested a large truck parking with room for other activities.
the intention was always that this would be a park indeed, but it never got parking zone asigned to it.
It would benifit: blueberry/red county/dillimore players.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Supreme

I hope it will be added, I like that parking.

kukimaki

Sorry Konali, don't take this personal, but I never liked this map mod. It is in the middle of nowhere (it was nice landscape before) with no road leading to it and there is no point in it at all. It has fancy lights at night and fountain 'n stuff, but it's abandoned as f**k. Sure, it can be made available for parking, but why? It's no spawn point and there aren't any houses close to there. If the target would be to satisfy everyone's parking needs, the whole map could be covered in parking lots.

If I were a mapper, I'd make the Blueberry truck stop more attracting to have vehicles parked instead (maybe with a bit larger parking area).

Trux

Quote from: kukimaki on February 05, 2013, 17:38
It has fancy lights at night and fountain 'n stuff, but it's abandoned as f**k. Sure, it can be made available for parking, but why? It's no spawn point and there aren't any houses close to there.

I'm pretty sure it's abandoned because of the lack of parking permissions. Also, this is close to Blueberry which doesn't have truck parking lot. Not to mention those houses that are near the bridge that heads to bone county.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Nope because there is a no good proper road connecting to that part...

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Benny

there is a road to it nab ;)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

kukimaki

Quote from: Trux on February 05, 2013, 17:51
I'm pretty sure it's abandoned because of the lack of parking permissions. Also, this is close to Blueberry which doesn't have truck parking lot. Not to mention those houses that are near the bridge that heads to bone county.

My previous post stands. If no truck parking, make the one at Blueberry to be truck park too. Also, how nonsense is it that everyone has to have truck parking in the nearby? Then what about SF inhabitants (@Queens) for example? You have to travel to your truck in real life too.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Mr.Benny on February 05, 2013, 18:58
there is a road to it nab ;)
Go and check again. Not a proper road connecting to it -.-

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Konali

There is a sand road connecting to it.
If there would be a real road, it would fuck things up entirely.
Sure there are no houses near to it, but its in a central point for whole red county.
There is no truck park for : blueberry, dillimore, montgomery.

:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

TheShetlandSheepdog

Luismi.

Well I think that one parking there would be nice because the people that live in Blueberry,Dillimore,Montgomery or Richman(as me), park there us own vehicles.

+1 For me.
Me owned Vikingo. xD.

Davicin.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

WhiteBear

<WhiteBear> whats wrong lindsey dont have balls to be arrested xD?
<Lindsey_[UK]> ahha
<Lindsey_[UK]> enjoy wasting more time trying to get me
Lindsey_[UK] jailed. You get $6000
<WhiteBear> whats wrong pumpkin got jailed? :D
Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)

TruckLover1337