$200 Donation And explination for missunderstanding

Started by crossy524, February 02, 2013, 18:06

crossy524

Hello, ok so I think i made people misunderstand a-lot on this last post:
http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,35030.0.html

So I am going to reexplain everything.
Im going to explain this very simply so that its understandable.

I hosted a Minecraft server a while back and made alot of money in donations.
I currently have a fair amount sat in my Volt-Host.com account which i cannot refund to paypal.
I don't have any use for this money and have no means of spending it.
I want to donate this money to CVT.

Now, donating the full $200 to my own account (crossy524) would mean six years of VIP which is silly.

So im giving Rockey 2 years of VIP.
Giving myself 2 years of VIP.
1 Year of VIP to a lucky S.A.C.C Club member.
And 1 year of VIP to a random player on the server. (Hosting on a forums event)

How would I donate?

2 ways possible!!!
1. Ask Volt-Host to transfer the money manually (could take over 6 hours)
2. Volt offers a system where you can add users to your server but limit them what to do.
Where Mick could put me on the option to ONLY renew the server allowing me to ONLY pay to the server and not 'Steel scripts'.
(Ethan it would be nice if you wouldn't lock a post you don't understand - k,thanks)

Back to the point.
I wasn't trying to say I wanted a sub account to the control of the server,neither did I want extra stuff when i said that i merely meant that it would be nice to have something such as an extra skin but i said it wouldn't bother me if I didn't get any extra.

Mick if you want my email or Skype just PM me on the forums.

Kind Regards
Corey Cross
crossy524

R16RACA

Quote from: crossy524 on February 02, 2013, 18:06

How would I donate?

2 ways possible!!!
1. Ask Volt-Host to transfer the money manually (could take over 6 hours)

Here is your answer.
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

mick88

$200 is too much. I know you have no better use of that money, but we have enough funds right now.

Rockey

Shake

He's saying you should spend it on another thing since he has a lot of funds to keep CT running for a long time. He's being nice, and saying you don't need to worry and donate too much. You can donate if you want, don't spend it all though :)

Rockey

We'd like to donate it all though, because we want to get VIP for a long time, plus give away some to other players

crossy524

Hey Mick thanks for the reply but maybe I could donate 72 euroes  for
VIP for a year and then next year I'll pay again.
Rockey
Me (crossy524)
Liam401

Thanks

Ethan

Quote from: mick88 on February 04, 2013, 10:30
$200 is too much. I know you have no better use of that money, but we have enough funds right now.
there is your answer, please stop asking
ands since you seem your glued to the fact of donating it.. give it to a worthy charity like Red Cross, or some Childrens charity, I am sure someone like that would be grateful

Rockey

Seriously this is the first time i've seen people get mad about being given money... I dont see whats so bad about trying to donate money to help the server we enjoy playing

crossy524

Yes im sure RedCross or Children Charity would love to buy a Minecraft or Samp server...
Hmmm yeah sounds right.

Konali

I think only option 1 would be usefull.
But maybe instead of giving it all to CT, where its only waiting months to be used, you maybe could make alot of CT players happy with VIP idk.
Anyway it syour money, and im sure you will do what you think is usefull
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Matias

Quote from: crossy524 on February 04, 2013, 21:37
Yes im sure RedCross or Children Charity would love to buy a Minecraft or Samp server...
Hmmm yeah sounds right.

:biggrin:

Ethan you cant understand it after being explained... This guys got a volt account with money. They dont want to use it and they dont have any use for it, so what they are asking is if they can donate that money throught an account money transfer at Volt and get VIP with that since mick didnt name that as an option to donate to server. Its the same as Paypal, onebip, and other ways to pay vip.

Matias

Quote from: Konali on February 04, 2013, 21:42
I think only option 1 would be usefull.
But maybe instead of giving it all to CT, where its only waiting months to be used, you maybe could make alot of CT players happy with VIP idk.
Anyway it syour money, and im sure you will do what you think is usefull

Maybe you can use 2 years vip in your both accounts and the rest split 1 month or 2 per player and give that as prize for future games.  :)

Hobo

Maybe mick doesn't want Volt-Host credit. Just thinking outside the box here.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Rockey

Quote from: The_Hobo on February 04, 2013, 21:46
Maybe mick doesn't want Volt-Host credit. Just thinking outside the box here.

Get back in your box  >:D

Quote from: Matias. on February 04, 2013, 21:43
Quote from: crossy524 on February 04, 2013, 21:37
Hmmm yeah sounds right.

:biggrin:

Ethan you cant understand it after being explained... This guys got a volt account with money. They dont want to use it and they dont have any use for it, so what they are asking is if they can donate that money throught an account money transfer at Volt and get VIP with that since mick didnt name that as an option to donate to server. Its the same as Paypal, onebip, and other ways to pay vip.

Fianlly someone that understands better