~ Truck Up Chilliad: Hosted by World Time Attack

Started by Dr_Doom, January 27, 2013, 00:19

Dr_Doom

~ Truck-Up Chilliad Event, Hosted by: World Time Attack ~

Most of you know of this event. It always brings fun and competition. To reach a podium position in this event you must use a RoadTrain, Petrol, or LineRunner + Artic Trailer, Petrol Trailer, or Dumper Trailer. All participants in the event must OWN the Truck + Trailer.

If anytime from START – FINISH you Lose your trailer / Fall of Chilliad / Cut Track you will be disqualified from the event.

The racers will take the LONG route up Chilliad.

If anyone should attempt to cut track by means of the short route or anyway for that matter, they will be  disqualified!
Upon arriving on location at the bottom of Chilliad, you must line your trucks up on the main Road (DO NOT BRING YOUR VEHICLES TO THE BASE OF CHILLIAD)

*See Map*

Allowed Trucks:

-Roadtrain
-Linerunner
-Petrol

(You WILL NOT be entered in the Race if you show up in a vehicle other than the one's listed above)

**Rules**

-Listen to all Club Staff & Server Staff
-No Ramming
-No Blocking other Racer's
-No Insulting Staff / Racer's
-Do Not ask Staff what your time was (Everyone's times will be announced, as well as posted as a Reply to this Thread)
-Be patient when other racer's are running the course
-If you get an undesirable time, please don't blame it on Server lag (We all get hit by lag sometimes)
-No Shortcuts; Follow the highlighted route ! (Server Staff will help in Spectating the Event)
-Moderators will be on watch, so DO NOT break Server Rules!
-Have Fun !

If you are spectating the Event, please don't bring vehicles onto the Base / Peak of Chilliad . . . Use a Mountain Bike
**********Leave your name below to be entered**********

*If it starts to rain in Whestone, we will wait for it to let up. So all racer's can get the same opportunity to do their best* :)

(If someone doesn't show up within 3 Minutes of your name being called on role, you will be disqualified )

If you don't leave your name below, you may still compete . But you will be at the bottom of the list .

Over $300,000 in Prizes will be given away from " World Time Attack "

The order of competitors will be organized by how you reply here .

*Example* If you are first to comment . You will be first to climb . Second to comment with your name . You will be second on the list .

When ? :o

February 2, 2013 @ 6:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time

Thanks Chris

Prizes:

1st. $120,000
2nd. $100,000
3rd. $80,000
4th. $50,000
5th, $20,000

***** Minimum Racer count for the Event to go on is: 10 Racer's *****

EVENT HAS NOW PASSED!

If anyone has any questions about the Event or WTA, Please contact me or other WTA Staff for more information :)
Hope to see you all their!
-Bran

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About WTA.

For those who do not know much about World Time Attack...
Started by a group of  friends who loved competing against each other in the underground racing scene, they formulated a Club know today as "World Time Attack". They began hosting events all around S.A. and have reserved their spot as one of the most popular organizations on C.V.T.

Become a part of this racing revolution and join the Club:
/apply World Time Attack
or
Click Here to Apply

World Time Attack Staff:

Hermes (Founder)
Vado19 (Leader)
Chris_Spencer (Staff)
MexicanGangster6840 (Staff)
Moondog (Staff)
Nate (Staff)
Supralisma (Staff)
zwartepietNL (Staff)

OP

OP= Overpowered

Terrorista310

Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Dr_Doom

MexicanGangster6840

Can staff participate?

If yes I will be participating.

[hide=Photo I Took A Long Time Ago][/hide]

Nate

New (newer) laptop specs[spoiler]Laptop: Acer Aspire v3-571g-6602
Cpu: i5 2450M 2.5 GHz (3.1 GHz Boost)
Gpu: Nvidia GT 630m 2gb
Ram: 8gb dual channel DDR3 1600mhz
HDD: 500gb
[/spoiler]

Boy

I'll try to be online when the race starts.

For all racers:
Please insure your truck + trailer before the race starts.
That will protect you from exploding(losing) your cars.

I hope to see many people in the race!

Goodbye my friends :3
Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56
The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Theo_Lsm[FR]

I'll be there but, can you use runetrack and edit your post ?
:)
~French Trucker~

Chris_Spencer

Quote from: Theotheboss on January 27, 2013, 11:36
I'll be there but, can you use runetrack and edit your post ?
:)

I've PM'ed him the Runetrack and it will be added to the post soon but for now I will add it here:

I hope a lot of you can make it to the event becuase I think it is going to turn out really well.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
Quote from: mick88 on January 10, 2013, 13:28
Oh I forgot, you're in Australia, bottom right is your top left  ;)
facebook - http://www.facebook.com/chrisB463

browning

I want to participate without racing, just climb up with my truck, take pics and do /taichi on the finish line haha
The Falkland Islands are Argentinian - Las Islas Malvinas son Argentinas

Dr_Doom

Quote from: browning on January 27, 2013, 17:07
I want to participate without racing, just climb up with my truck, take pics and do /taichi on the finish line haha

Please. If you come, I ask that you do not disturbe the racers. Thus means, no one on the Track while the Event is taking place. Please :)

browning

Quote from: Hermes on January 27, 2013, 17:25
Quote from: browning on January 27, 2013, 17:07

Please. If you come, I ask that you do not disturbe the racers. Thus means, no one on the Track while the Event is taking place. Please :)
Sure.
The Falkland Islands are Argentinian - Las Islas Malvinas son Argentinas

POGZ18