News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

New motorbike :P

Started by [BG]Kirka7a, January 20, 2013, 16:44

[BG]Kirka7a

Hello boys before 3 4 days my dad bought me a new motorbike its enduro . Ktm 250 exc 1993 2 stroke , its old but its good there are some pictures :

Video

I will have a little trip next week and I will make some pictures . :P

Matias

Awesome Bike!!

How much it costs? Just askin' i want one also :P

[BG]Kirka7a

I bought it for 1500 leva + 100 lv for new registration - 820 euros but I need to change some parts and only the parts are between 200 and 300 euros :P

Supreme

Nice  :)  Will u post pictures when it is all done?  :D

[BG]Kirka7a

Quote from: Impreza on January 20, 2013, 19:48
Nice  :)  Will u post pictures when it is all done?  :D
this or next week when my dad have time to registrate  with license plate for my city I wil take pictures and when I am going with my offroad friends :) I will take a pictures

DJ_Smashon

A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

RaceRX

1993. Nice for what it is. Definitely not a good enough bike for me.. but ktms are good. They are just hard to get parts for and expensive at that
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

[BG]Kirka7a

Yes its 1993 sometimes the old is better than the new ;) and that is my first offroad/on road bike and I wanted to be old and to  be cheap because if my dad bought me a new  I will broke it to, learn how to drive and he will lost money ;) and for that I choose this old bike ;P . In my country its not hard to get parts for KTM's ;) in Bulgaria its hard to get parts for japan bikes like honda yamaha and others ...

martata14

brat oprai si posta :D pisal si 1933 godina :D

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson

[BG]Kirka7a

ostai bygvat se kopchetata ...... ela v skype

[BG]Kirka7a

Hello boys :)
Today I have some great news my motorbike have new license plate its

TX1075X

Here is my scooter

And my helmet Bayard SP 30 its like new :O I bought it second hand but inside its like new (I will take a pictures inside) I bought it for 30 euros from Germany . :P

RaceRX

I have a 600 arai helmet. But that one isn't toooo bad. Especially since you didn't pay much for it. How did you manage to make a 2 stroke street legal though? I thought they wouldn't do that for one, you can't get gas at the pumps. You gotta put it in a can and mix oil with it before it goes in the bike, two its smoke OS ubstructs views (said the usa dmv)
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

[BG]Kirka7a

Its not a big problem in BG to make 2 stroke street legal. If you have documents for this motorcycle and if at the documents is written your name like a owner you can make it street legal. Yes you need to put oil in gas tank :P

Daniel[COL]

Cool Sanchez...
...Ok No

"I don't care what people think or say about me, I know who I am." -Jonathan Davis (KoRn)
[country]Colombia[/country] [country]Colombia[/country] :3 C O L O M B I A :3 [country]Colombia[/country] [country]Colombia[/country]

Supra

Quote from: Noah Blake on January 25, 2013, 19:43
I have a 600 arai helmet. But that one isn't toooo bad. Especially since you didn't pay much for it. How did you manage to make a 2 stroke street legal though? I thought they wouldn't do that for one, you can't get gas at the pumps. You gotta put it in a can and mix oil with it before it goes in the bike, two its smoke OS ubstructs views (said the usa dmv)

I have a street legal 50cc quad, its a 2 stroke. I can fuel directly from pumps, because it has a separate oil mixer where you put the oil, and it mixes it automatically.