First, sorry for my bad english!

Date, time and some rules changed!

Hello, i invite everybody to a long walk with prize:

1 place - $1 000 000
2 place - $650 000
3 place - $350 000

When: 18.01.2013 at 22:00 GMT.
Where: See the map.
What will happen: You need to start by the red point of the map (beginning of the bridge) and walk or run to the light blue point and jump in the water (jump on ferry, if he is there) of Los Santos Island. Without any bikes, cars and etc., that has wheels. You can use shortcuts, but no cheating, please! I will drive to you with car to see who cheating and who will win. Running and jumping is allowed, any kind of deathmatching is NOT. Swimming is allowed if the ferry bridge is up. If it is, you may swim to Low Land Island and from there continue to Dockland. If the ferry bridge is up when you cross it, just jump into the water or the road and continue. Who does not go through from Dockland is disqualified. Swimming will slow you down, so it's advisable to swim only when the bridge is raised. Without parachutes! Obey the route on the map. When the race will gonna end, i will go to the ferry and take photos. After that i will post then here and pay the prizes. Please be clean - without any tickets or stars. Good luck!
Important!: This guys, who wants to participate, need to be at 21:55 GMT on the start line. Also, on the Low Land Island and Happyland, you may not walk (run) only on the road, you may use shortcuts. Its your choise, the important is to be first. To the event start, its need to be at least 6 peoples participants.
Who is invited: Anyone larger than Rookie trucker - Respected, Most Valued and etc.
Without cops, Trucker Wannabe, Trucker and Rookie Trucker.

RED - Main route
ORANGE - Shortcuts and swimming zone

Cobus

So like i understand running is not allowed, just walking?

QuoteDr_dog [26 Sep 13:28]:   What happens in your account.. is your responsibility.. Even if your cow/cat/mouse/horse/dog/frog/hamster/shark/whale/sharkwhaledogcatsheep/zombie/mother/dad/grandma/grandpa cheated.. its your ass

[BG]Flash

Quote from: OlxMan on January 16, 2013, 19:42
So like i understand running is not allowed, just walking?

It`s allowed. I edit my post.

Matias

So you can walk till Wet county bridge and swim till LS island?

[BG]Flash

Quote from: Matias. on January 16, 2013, 20:00
So you can walk till Wet county bridge and swim till LS island?

The route is on the map. No swimming. Thanks, Mat! I edit first post.

Atomic Monkey

*Director of operations - Lock and Load Security Company
"I'm not overweight! =O" Doesn't count, Pull over.

Panzer

Konali

Haha imagine 20 players walking, when you pass with your truck xD

Thats badass :D nice idea man:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Supra

You have to go to LOw LAnd right? It is illegal to run through Eyre/Vice City Isøand?

[BG]Flash

Quote from: Supra on January 16, 2013, 23:37
You have to go to LOw LAnd right? It is illegal to run through Eyre/Vice City Isøand?

Have to go to Los Santos Island only via Low Land Island and Dockland. Look the map.

MexicanGangster6840

I wish I can attend but i'm in school when the event is taking place. :(

[hide=Photo I Took A Long Time Ago][/hide]

Undercover

Spekter

The idea is great, but the time is awful. At least move it a few hours ahead.  :-\

Mojito

Quote from: Konali on January 16, 2013, 23:01

Me and my trailer can't wait  >:D

Alecs.

Quote from: Mojito on January 17, 2013, 05:52
Quote from: Konali on January 16, 2013, 23:01

Me and my trailer can't wait  >:D

I like your idea .:)