News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

To all staff and players

Started by Harald1225, December 06, 2012, 14:07

Harald1225

Hi all

I wanna give some compliments to all the staff and all the players. I like the server much (but i hate the host) The staff is going a good job (i don't know if i may say that) and some players are nice to me and to all the other players, but some players are not so nice.

Greets Harald1225

TheShetlandSheepdog

Calvingreen17.

Nice to hear something good for once besides sarcastic compliments from angry players when I fail to save their mission because they drove into the water.

Older and wiser

Kenworth

Quote from: Calvingreen17. on December 06, 2012, 17:55
Nice to hear something good for once besides sarcastic compliments from angry players when I fail to save their mission because they drove into the water.
amen..

Terrorista310

The host is a failure but that's mick problem, some off the staff are doing a very good job, but others don't (should follow konali example), most of the players are friendly but others probably had a bad day, so i can say this server have is up's and down's, but is really cool to play in.

:better_than_expected:
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Ethan

Quote from: Terrorista310 on December 07, 2012, 01:19

The host is a failure but that's mick problem, some of the staff are doing a very good job, but others aren't (should follow Konali's example), most of the players are friendly but others probably had a bad day, so i can say this server have is ups and downs, but is really cool to play in.

:better_than_expected:

quite possibly the most honest, true hearted thing youve ever said.. you get a cookie

Laur

just that.
when i help some people and they fail mission say is my fault and they get angry , but they know that is their fault

Costel

Quote from: Laur on December 07, 2012, 11:22
just that.
when i help some people and they fail mission say is my fault and they get angry , but they know that is their fault

Twido

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Pink_Floyd

Ethan

just that.

players just dont give us enough credit for all we do... how about a day or two where staff goes on strike in terms of helping players only.. then we'll see how much they actually use *cough* need *cough* our help

Harald1225

Quote from: Ethan on December 12, 2012, 18:39
just that.

players just dont give us enough credit for all we do... how about a day or two where staff goes on strike in terms of helping players only.. then we'll see how much they actually use *cough* need *cough* our help

I give credits :o!!

StarMaker[NL]

I just dont understand some guys dont have respect for staff. They try to help them, and then they have no respect. Staff team is great, your true. But the host is crap.
:fuckyeah: