Houses

Started by Jarno[NL], November 21, 2012, 22:29

TheShetlandSheepdog

Houses make to sell after 1 month inacrivity.
If you go afk longer as a month you need to warn admins.
Also you need to do a few missions otherwise connect and /q.

Boy

Don't ever make it shorther then 2month's..
People who play here also do have a life..
They will go on vacances for maybe3, 4 weeks.
And then when they come back thier houses will be sold?
No please don't do this..
During my exams i will be inactive for 1month..
So No! 2month's is good enough!

Goodbye my friends :3
Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56
The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

Konali

No

• Admins have better things to do to take care of players that cant connect 1 month according to your system
  • Admins do not have the possabilities to keep ur house save from the script.
  • 2 months (60 days) is more than reasonable and good enough.
  • Players worked hard and long for those houses so if that means that they cant connect due to internet or pc issues, or private circumstances, they would loose their house very quickly
60 days is fine as it is.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.