News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

DeHavilland

Started by Laur, November 10, 2012, 16:35

Laur

Thank you DH for your awesome carshows and for being a great player  <3 :3
and gz for mod , now you can make your carshows better and kick rammers and noobs :) i hope you will be an awesome mod :)

:matias:

SeraMondialu

I love your carshows boss :D
Remember when i won your biggest carshow with my savana :D ?

DeHavilland

Thanks for those words Laur! :)  :3

Quote from: Artizy on November 10, 2012, 18:32
I love your carshows boss :D
Remember when i won your biggest carshow with my savana :D ?
Thanks! :) Yeah I remember it, I think I still got some pics from it ;)
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Cobus

DH, you are one of my favourite player in here, cause you are very friendly and you never tell someone something bad. Im very glad that you are moderator now. :)
And ofcourse i love these events what hoster u are. ;)

QuoteDr_dog [26 Sep 13:28]:   What happens in your account.. is your responsibility.. Even if your cow/cat/mouse/horse/dog/frog/hamster/shark/whale/sharkwhaledogcatsheep/zombie/mother/dad/grandma/grandpa cheated.. its your ass

$nake

DH was waiting since 2010 to become a Mod, actually he is, nothing more is needed to say :)

DeHavilland

Thanks for those words  :3
80's

90's

[/hide]

Konali

DH ( i just call you DH because i always fail to type your name correctly )

You deserve some fun facts about this well earned promotion.
I think it was around when Zacco just resigned as admin, you came up as a potential moderator.
Back then you had some rough times, you quit almost every week and came back after a day or two. But we always knew that aslong if you kept comming online, and keep performing this behaviour as you always did, one day we would need you as staff member.

Since Zacco left (6 months ago) offcourse many players got mod before you got it, the main reason for this was that you had your quitting moments plus the working times you had back then. Recently when we lost some staff members, and i found out that you finally had stable solid working hours, i knew you would be suitable for the job.

And yes i agree to all players out here that DH his activity was not that great รก week, but he has the capabilities, the knowledge and the history to make this mod career a succes!.

Good luck DH.

Konali
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Spekter

DH, i always considered you a nice guy and player, and i think you will become an awesome moderator.
Keep up the good work, fellow noob junior.  :3   :biggrin:

DeHavilland

Thanks for the great words Konali, as I know I wont be inactive for now on, but I have a time at hospital waiting up a head so I can be inactive a whole week for that ,depends on what the doctors are saying. :)

Thanks Sveki :)  :3
80's

90's

[/hide]

Terrorista310

You are gonna be the best moderator EVER (after konali), i believe in you, you can do this and don't abuse cmds!!!
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Supreme

Friendly player, everybody was sad when you left, but you came back and became a mod afterall, really a job for you.

Good carshow hoster, I am thankful for giving me a chance in XGames, becoming staff and currently co-leader.

StarMaker[NL]

Bump Bump, i know im bumping but.

Dehavilland, you are a great player and was one of the first guys i joined and won a carshow from. Dont abuse your commands like Rahail and you will be like god (mick)
:fuckyeah:

Kat

DH is a great guy ! NOOF SAID ^^

i wish he'd come drift with me more often ... i'm kinda alone since smashy left (and iFrost) :( the only ones left are Vikingo, Marius and few beginners

sardarji

One of My Best Friend :3 Hosted awesome carshows and events :)
Very good Mod , very helpful and friendly. Like to talk with him  <3

DeHavilland

Thanks for the kind words :)  :3
80's

90's

[/hide]