News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

To all server staff

Started by mick88, September 30, 2012, 17:04

TheSandman

Wooooow, he said it  C:-) I know he meant it before this, but since the board was made, awesome  C:-)
Cheers Micks, its awesome administrating/moderating such a well built server,  C:-)
Come to Australia and ill buy you a beer  C:-)
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Konali

Moderators do a great job IG and some stuff on the forum, and Admins, mainly TheSandman nowadays does a great job with forum stuff. I can see they like your appreciation mick:)
I got mine when i was with Zacco :)

cheers anyways:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Terrorista310

Quote from: mick88 on September 30, 2012, 17:04
I don't have the time for this anymore.

When does cvt come for sale?
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

martata14

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson

Toux

Just wanted to thank you guys for handling the reports and requests while I don't have the time for this anymore. You guys run the server now and you're doing pretty good job.
Whaaaaa? You are leaving? Where? Why? Who is going to take care of the server?

Konali

Quote from: ItzWorldAssassin on October 01, 2012, 17:42
Just wanted to thank you guys for handling the reports and requests while I don't have the time for this anymore. You guys run the server now and you're doing pretty good job.

No he is saying he doesnt have time to do forum duties as in reports and requests, and that he is happy with having a team that does this for him plus the duties IG. So basicly he thanks the active admins and mods that are doing this for him.

And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

TheSandman

Quote from: Konali on October 01, 2012, 17:45

No he is saying he doesnt have time to do forum duties as in reports and requests, and that he is happy with having a team that does this for him plus the duties IG. So basicly he thanks the active admins and mods that are doing this for him.
That better be fucking true, I will never quit CT until the second Mick does kickall, and shuts the server down for good.

Ethan

Quote from: TheSandman on October 01, 2012, 17:47
That better be fucking true, I will never quit CT until the second Mick does kickall, and shuts the server down for good.

same here sandman

Konali

Quote from: Konali on October 01, 2012, 17:45

Haha well someday we have to leave or the server stops, but till then mick knows i am here to have an organised server and forum, thats what Zacco and i got thanked for before, so its nice to see that with this team we are still able to keep it neat:)

Laur

Quote from: Ethan on October 01, 2012, 17:49

same here sandman
same here  C:-)

SeraMondialu

Quote from: Laur on October 02, 2012, 16:50
Quote from: Ethan on October 01, 2012, 17:49

same here sandman
same here  C:-)

Pink_Floyd

Thanks Mick you're are a good guy and those words helped the Staff's.

Thankiu: PinkFloyd

Slo_Runner

i want to join mick and thank all server staff yesterday all cars i saw parked on street just writen in chat and admins moved car/truck in matter of seconds ty admins/mods for all your time you put in moderating cause you do it for free!!! I wish that i can join you :)
Quote from: mick88 on December 29, 2013, 00:03
Thanks for the report. We'll test which weathers manifest this problem and edit the zone weathers accordingly.

Could admins please test different weathers in these locations and let me know if they find any weathers  that cause the ocean water to raise over the road?
Quote from: Luismi. on February 10, 2013, 14:07
Nice idea, it´s under Development but good idea, i like it :) +1
Quote from: Mr.Benny on April 07, 2013, 15:22
where and how did you get under the map...
HAHAHAHAHAHA :D
[hide=My Signature's]

[/hide]
[hide=What makes me happy :)]
Link 1
Link 2
[/hide]

[hide=Sry Mick] Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 17366295 bytes) in /home/mick88/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php(1119) : runtime-created function on line 24 [/hide]

TheSandman

Thanks everyone for the compliments, its good knowing your doing something good for the players, making their trucking experience more exciting C:-)
thank you Mick, for the epic server, and your pawn skills (se what i did there), and all the current and past staff for everything.

Viper

Mick if you come to austraila i buy you 2 cartons of beer :)
[SAP]Egert: viper and Boy arent brothers right?
DeHavilland: Nope
DeHavilland: Boy is from NL and Viper is from AUS

We aren't brothers, we just act like them.