More vehicles for missions

Started by HugoFerreira, September 01, 2012, 02:30

HugoFerreira

Hello everybody, im Hugo_Ferreira, im here to talk about some new vehicles i thinked that would be good for the server, First, Utility Van, Utility van is used with his trailer and it goes to checkpoints like gas work, but goes to restaurants and shops, Second, Car truck missions, that truck that is for transport cars, i think it would be cool if you could get a car on the trailer, put the car stuck in it, the more cars and the more far away the mission his (only from car dealers to car dealers) more money you get! Also i have another idea, It would be aweasome if you could buy a crappy car when you where level 25 and then it goes up 25 levels for better cars, at level 500 you could buy a infernus, you need level 100 for a house, so if you were 99 below you could park it in those public park places,Also it would be great if you could fill gas at truck depots!, it would be great if the server had this ideas, thanks for reading it all, Good day/night
Can't touch this!

Joshly98

You cannot suggest:

• ANY new type of mission - I am aware of all types of vehicles and possible classes for missions but they will added only on my own initiative.
Failure to read this topic before posting will lead in your suggestion being locked.

Hobo

Do not suggest:
ANY new type of mission - I am aware of all types of vehicles and possible classes for missions but they will added only on my own initiative.
http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,20.0.html

You need to buy a house before you can buy a car. This helps to limit the amount of cars on the server. That helps keep any lag to a minimal. Imagine if every new player owned a car. We would have tens of thousands of cars on the map at any given time. That would be a problem because it would lag the server and anyone with a bad computer (like me).
100 truck loads is not a big problem. If you work hard, you can complete 10 in just 1 hour. That means you only have to do 10 hours of work to be eligible for a house.

Also when you have a house, you can buy any car you want. You don't have to wait until you have 500 score to buy an infernus.

Read this before you make a suggestion :) http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,20.0.html

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD